• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we talk about the demands of the commish, but most of the creative rules will just be added conversation on this board...
no they wouldn't. .they'd require some sort of book keeping/management.

Simple..keep it simple. .keep it simple

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, as creative as i like to be with rules and scoring, we need to make sure the site allows for these rules... so really before we do scoring we should really talk about fantasy site...

This was stated and then the topic goes off to auction vs waiver-wire. We need to stay focused on one topic (and resolve it) before mudding the water with another. Seems we need a priority list to follow. Milk seems to have the most topics, I'd propose they get published so everyone can make a determination as to what is highest to lowest.

For me, the site selection should be #1 since the format of the league and options available will probably flush out a lot of question and/or proposals. .... just my 2 cents.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was stated and then the topic goes off to auction vs waiver-wire. We need to stay focused on one topic (and resolve it) before mudding the water with another. Seems we need a priority list to follow. Milk seems to have the most topics, I'd propose they get published so everyone can make a determination as to what is highest to lowest.

For me, the site selection should be #1 since the format of the league and options available will probably flush out a lot of question and/or proposals. .... just my 2 cents.

I agree that we should be talking website before anything else, we need to know how CREATIVE we can afford to be, and if the website would still be free...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantrax

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only used Fantrax once but I'm not opposed to using it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that we should be talking website before anything else, we need to know how CREATIVE we can afford to be, and if the website would still be free...

Not to be a dick, but I think most people want to keep it simple rather than get creative with the rules.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard enough to get a dynasty league going, even harder to keep it going even if we have this strong group. I don't see the benefit in making this league complicated.

It's already going to be very demanding given our level of competitiveness.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN- at least I am using that.haven't used fantrax in a couple of years.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN- at least I am using that.haven't used fantrax in a couple of years.

I voted Fantrax on the voting thread simply because it seemed to be the most popular among those involved with dynasty - but have absolutely no problem with using ESPN - I know what it will do and never had a problem - just don't think you can retain teams (without re-inputting) from year to year there. ..... never used Fantrax before. .....

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Fantrax on the voting thread simply because it seemed to be the most popular among those involved with dynasty - but have absolutely no problem with using ESPN - I know what it will do and never had a problem - just don't think you can retain teams (without re-inputting) from year to year there. ..... never used Fantrax before. .....

The one dynasty I am in is on Fantrax, it keeps track of the teams during the off season. ESPN I would be fine with, but don't know what they do with dynasties.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth my current dynasty league uses NFL.com and it's never had an issue. Keeps a history record too that helps me as the Commish a lot.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same thing that i did..

never used it and MBBRL uses ESPN hey fantrax guys what you think
i went in today to set up league there today and when i added certain simple things it immediately stated that it was now a pay league

so i would imagine we are limited on fantrax free leagues just as we are on the others

unless someone is certain that Fantrax can suit our needs with its free options we should actually vote on a site

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a thread to vote on the site.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same thing that i did..

never used it and MBBRL uses ESPN hey fantrax guys what you think
i went in today to set up league there today and when i added certain simple things it immediately stated that it was now a pay league

so i would imagine we are limited on fantrax free leagues just as we are on the others

unless someone is certain that Fantrax can suit our needs with its free options we should actually vote on a site
im not sure if Fantrax switched their pay/free options or not. I got an email from the recently that I owed, which was weird because the site had been free in the past for that league.

Imo Fantrax is superior, but ESPN has the second best setup. If be happy with either of them.