• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And offer accepted!

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok:

Soggy gets: Grampa Peterson

Smitty gets: a 2020 2nd rounder.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok:
Soggy gets: Grampa Peterson
Smitty gets: a 2020 2nd rounder.
Well, not a bad pick up if Guice isn't what he's been talked up to be. .... but if he is, I see Peterson on the wire at some point. .... it's Chef I tell ya - no one is safe !!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not a bad pick up if Guice isn't what he's been talked up to be. .... but if he is, I see Peterson on the wire at some point. .... it's Chef I tell ya - no one is safe !!!

This is my season of overpay! :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give ya'll some fair warning: I'm having some serious surgery next week, and if all is good, I'm gonna be confined to my bed for 2 months.

That means 2 months of jibber jabber here.

With plenty of time to do useless research and make idiotic trades.

Beware.

Be afraid.

However, don't be afraid to make an offer!!! :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give ya'll some fair warning: I'm having some serious surgery next week, and if all is good, I'm gonna be confined to my bed for 2 months.

Beware.

Be afraid.

giphy (6).gif

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beware.

Be afraid.

All I can see is the mad scientist from Bugs Bunny, and I don't know if it is the doctor or Trader Chef.

Best of luck in any visit to the hospital Chef.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beware.

Be afraid.

Man, hopefully you took that as a play on your statement of the two months of being bored and not you hospital trip. I just realized that could be taken wrong..loops!

Lol, best of luck and prayers your way my friend for whatever medical issues you've got going on my brother!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, hopefully you took that as a play on your statement of the two months of being bored and not you hospital trip. I just realized that could be taken wrong..loops!

Lol, best of luck and prayers your way my friend for whatever medical issues you've got going on my brother!
Nah, I took it just fine and thanks! I know I'll get bored as hell after awhile, but dang, the prospect of time away from the job is also kind of a relief right now. :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok who wants to trade for Kareem Hunt? I don't have him was just wondering with the latest news.
Bar fight in Cleveland.
When will these guys learn to just stay away from places that automatically put them in an environment conducive to that stuff. .... the mere fact that they are there will raise eyebrow and speculation. ...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this one is not gonna be an issue.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Kareem Hunt was questioned outside a Cleveland bar on Saturday night, but that no charges were filed.

A police spokeswoman told the Plain Dealer that "no police report, body camera video or other documentation exists related to any incident involving Hunt." The bar's owner said he was unaware of any physical altercation. These sort of incidents have a way of never dying, but it certainly sounds like this is the last we will hear of this. Any additional legal issues would have Hunt, who is suspended for the first eight games of the season, in danger of an indefinite ban.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this one is not gonna be an issue.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Kareem Hunt was questioned outside a Cleveland bar on Saturday night, but that no charges were filed.

A police spokeswoman told the Plain Dealer that "no police report, body camera video or other documentation exists related to any incident involving Hunt." The bar's owner said he was unaware of any physical altercation. These sort of incidents have a way of never dying, but it certainly sounds like this is the last we will hear of this. Any additional legal issues would have Hunt, who is suspended for the first eight games of the season, in danger of an indefinite ban.
I dunno roger don’t care, guy needed to keep his nose clean and cant