• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno roger don’t care, guy needed to keep his nose clean and cant

Yeah, maybe...on the one hand, it kinda sucks that the guy can't go out for a beer or whatever; on the other hand, he can live large and do whatever he wants after his career is over...being a millionaire will allow him to do that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the price of fame and fortune, you actually can't just go out and grab a beer. You'll be accosted by fans, paparazzi, put in bad situations by those trying tear you down, create a bogus lawsuit, or whatever. It ain't fair, but that's where we are, and every player in the league is made very we'll aware of these things in rookie orientation. They bring in finiancial dudes, ex players, social workers, shrinks, you name it, to explain all this crap, so anyone choosing to keep going to the dive bar at 2 am, deserves what they get.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the price of fame and fortune, you actually can't just go out and grab a beer. You'll be accosted by fans, paparazzi, put in bad situations by those trying tear you down, create a bogus lawsuit, or whatever. It ain't fair, but that's where we are, and every player in the league is made very we'll aware of these things in rookie orientation. They bring in finiancial dudes, ex players, social workers, shrinks, you name it, to explain all this crap, so anyone choosing to keep going to the dive bar at 2 am, deserves what they get.
Come on CLE - - JUST UNLEASE THE DUKE and forget that guy ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I own Duke stock anywhere any more..screw em both, just take the chains off Chubb, sit back and enjoy the carnage (who I also don't own anywhere, but I like to watch him)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I own Duke stock anywhere any more..screw em both, just take the chains off Chubb, sit back and enjoy the carnage (who I also don't own anywhere, but I like to watch him)
:clap::clap::clap:

Even better!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could've, they just gotta stop holding onto his belt loop
to play devils advocate

they arent giving him the ball for a reason..

They drafted RB;s for a reason as well

they even brought in a suspended RB

Guys like ekelr and coleman were assumed to do BETTER with more work, adn eyh

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to play devils advocate

they arent giving him the ball for a reason..

They drafted RB;s for a reason as well

they even brought in a suspended RB

Guys like ekelr and coleman were assumed to do BETTER with more work, adn eyh
IDK , he's a good satelite back IMO, but not a work horse type. As far as Hunt goes, I just chalk that up as the GM who drafted him doing him a solid. Didn't cost much and could pay dividends. Don't feel it reflects on the Duke. Duke just cost too much for a satellite back, but he's good at what he does best.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK , he's a good satelite back IMO, but not a work horse type. As far as Hunt goes, I just chalk that up as the GM who drafted him doing him a solid. Didn't cost much and could pay dividends. Don't feel it reflects on the Duke. Duke just cost too much for a satellite back, but he's good at what he does best.
in the limited role yes, but expanding it does not equl MORE success IMHO

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, I think he's almost every bit as good as Kamara or CMac running the ball. Does that mean he can handle the extra load? I wouldn't dream to say. But I have little doubt that so long as he was active, he'd be just fine.

Doubtful we'll ever know now. At this point in his career, there's not much time left for him to be much more than another Darren Sproles. Wether its Cleveland or anyone else, he's so good at that one thing, nobody is gonna get cute and risk him not being around for that one thing when it matters, just to do it, not when pretty much everyone has a decent "early down" guy already anyways.

Except the Bucs..and the Phins..but they don't deserve him

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my two cents...Duke would be very fortunate if he ended up as another Darren Sproles.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who wants to deal a RB for Kupp, Godwin, Woods, Callaway, a couple '20 #1's...or any combination of???

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who wants to deal a RB for Kupp, Godwin, Woods, Callaway, a couple '20 #1's...or any combination of???
Just notice the trade with Trudem.:faint:
Can’t believe you did that deal. You got some golden oldies at RB. Sour on K. Johnson?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ur still banging callaway for a round 1, his ADP currently 75th wr. i think thats entirely too low, but hes got work to do

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can trade you Barber for the lot of them.:whistle:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ur still banging callaway for a round 1, his ADP currently 75th wr. i think thats entirely too low, but hes got work to do
He's just a lot sweetener, a piece to the puzzle, if it helps get a rb. If I was dealing him alone for a draft pick, damn Skippy, its a #1, otherwise I'm better off with him on my bench.