• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Value for #1 pick

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dynasty league-rookie draft. 10 man PPR

Realistically what would you accept for the #1 and consensus pick, Bijan Robinson.

In a dilemma, I want to keep the pick but I also have London and Pitts.

The fact is I want quality over quantity.

Would accept CMac, Javonte and Mike Williams?

Honestly, I am wanting a top RB AND WR and I can also throw in a future pick or player. Am I being unrealistic?

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically what would you accept for the #1 and consensus pick, Bijan Robinson.

Honestly, I am wanting a top RB AND WR and I can also throw in a future pick or player. Am I being unrealistic?
Not sure about the specifics.

Redraft? Get as much as you can for the #1.

Dynasty or keeper? Lol, get as much as you can for the #1.

If not, Bijan will be just fine. :)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the specifics.

Redraft? Get as much as you can for the #1.

Dynasty or keeper? Lol, get as much as you can for the #1.

If not, Bijan will be just fine. :)
Dynasty. Rookie draft. I will update my post

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I turned down a shitload for the only dynasty where I had the #1. But, that's a 14 team, this is a ten, and I didn't have the Falcons receivers either.

Here's where I'm at on the guts you mentioned-
CMAC.. value in dynasty is falling quickly..relatively speaking. 27 years old probably 2 years, at best, at his current level.

Javonte- far too much unknown with the knee..dude tore 3 ligaments or whatever, and they're pushing him back far too soon, imho. He might be fine, he might be done, and it's hard to say what he'll be even if he is fine, cuz we have yet to see him be 'the guy'. I'm a hard pass on this guy unless he's dirt cheap. But he does have youth on his side I guess

Mike Williams- never been a fan, never seemed like a go to, fairly one dimensional and widely overated IMHO. Be 29 by the start of this season

Are those 3 worth it, yeah probably...IF they immediately put your roster in the discussion to win your league. If not, no way I'd take it. Gimme the Falcons trio, hope Ridder is an answer, or that they find the answer, quickly.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I turned down a shitload for the only dynasty where I had the #1. But, that's a 14 team, this is a ten, and I didn't have the Falcons receivers either.

Here's where I'm at on the guts you mentioned-
CMAC.. value in dynasty is falling quickly..relatively speaking. 27 years old probably 2 years, at best, at his current level.

Javonte- far too much unknown with the knee..dude tore 3 ligaments or whatever, and they're pushing him back far too soon, imho. He might be fine, he might be done, and it's hard to say what he'll be even if he is fine, cuz we have yet to see him be 'the guy'. I'm a hard pass on this guy unless he's dirt cheap. But he does have youth on his side I guess

Mike Williams- never been a fan, never seemed like a go to, fairly one dimensional and widely operated IMHO. Be 29 by the start of this season

Are those 3 worth it, yeah probably...IF they immediately put your roster in the discussion to win your league. If not, no way I'd take it. Gimme the Falcons trio, hope Ridder is an answer, or that they find the answer, quickly.
What about CMAC OR Jonathan Taylor and Garrett Wilson for #1 and Aiyuk?

He has both.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dynasty league-rookie draft. 10 man PPR

I’d need to see rosters, but I’m leaning no on that deal… unless you’re desperate at WR… even still.

Maybe see who bites for Pitts (and/or London)?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roster

IMG_1895.png
IMG_1896.png
IMG_1897.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His roster

IMG_1901.pngIMG_1902.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d need to see rosters, but I’m leaning no on that deal… unless you’re desperate at WR… even still.

Maybe see who bites for Pitts (and/or London)?
Yeah I was thinking about looking for interest in London but I actually really love him long-term

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lean to keeping Bijan safer than McCaffery(age) or Taylor and your WR corp is young and has potential as is. Don't see a good fit for trading Bijan with this owner.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is loaded.

His starting lineup is:

Hurts
McCaffrey
Taylor
Lamb
Wilson
Higgins
Godwin
Kittle

Bench is Hall, M.Williams, Javonte, Kirk

I see why he wants to consolidate for Bijan but I don't sent see why you would let him.
Yeah he is loaded. He made some lopsided trades last year. His roster was not that stacked halfway through the first year of his league.
For example. He got CMac for a TE.

I would rather draft Bijan and rebuild. 3 Falcons isn’t ideal but if I wanted I can flip Pitts or London and get a lot

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade would be CMac and G Wilson for 1st pick and Aiyuk…

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. he is loaded. He made some lopsided trades last year. His roster was not that stacked halfway through the first year of his league.
For example. He got CMac for a TE.

I would rather draft Bijan and rebuild. 3 Falcons isn’t ideal but if I wanted I can flip Pitts or London and get a lot
Flip Pitts. I mean if that poser can get Cmac, surely you can score something nice. But do it before he has a third disappointing season in a row

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was thinking about looking for interest in London but I actually really love him long-term

I’ve been known to make some bad deals all because of the superstition about “same team”… RB/WR is tolerable, but when we start talking QB or TE with RB, I get stupid.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been known to make some bad deals all because of the superstition about “same team”… RB/WR is tolerable, but when we start talking QB or TE with RB, I get stupid.
It does bother me. One a top offense it would bother me less but Atlanta will most likely be a top rushing offense. Lucky to be a middle of the road passing offense though. Maybe Ridder isn’t the guy? Maybe they trade for a QB? I think my best option is to look for a Pitts trade tbh

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MINIMUM asking price should be a RB and a WR that you can put into your starting lineup without question for the next 2-3 seasons. And this being a 10 team league, difference makers at a position far outweigh quantity in depth pieces when it comes to deals like this.

I only see 5 players worthy of the conversation to move Bijan

RBs:
Breece, Taylor, CMC

WRs:
Lamb, Wilson

if the deal doesn't involve 2 of those players for pick 1.01, reject the offer. Zero reason for you to be adding Aiyuk or any of your top 5 WRs to the deal if Bijan is the piece you are giving up.