• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, as I told ya, it was a good offer, and I certainly was tempted.
:suds:Perhaps I’ll try something else later. I’ve been running all day and on my phone gonna shower finally eat breakfast soon and sit down to watch the Pitt game. I’ll scroll over again. Figured we’d try big first. I like that rb I tried for. Not sure what he would take

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's to come of the Foot situation ?? Haven't seen anything new. ....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs to manage his team. I mean life happens. But that’s the rules of the league. He’s here enough to ask trade questions.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs to manage his team. I mean life happens. But that’s the rules of the league. He’s here enough to ask trade questions.
All known facts - but what are we doing about it ? I don't think the Commish minding his lineup is a good answer long-term (although maybe to JUST to finish this season it's the best approach). He offered to step aside - that was the basis for the question. ... off-season activity, rookie draft and next yr loom ahead of us. .... just curious.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All known facts - but what are we doing about it ? I don't think the Commish minding his lineup is a good answer long-term (although maybe to JUST to finish this season it's the best approach). He offered to step aside - that was the basis for the question. ... off-season activity, rookie draft and next yr loom ahead of us. .... just curious.
i guess the question for me is does he want to stay in? and if he does, does he think he can keep up? i havent done my best work this year in MBBRL, i got into too many leagues, and Life happened. ive been on the boards, but not digging into things like i usually do. But my lineups were set lol

anyways thats my question.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess the question for me is does he want to stay in? and if he does, does he think he can keep up? i havent done my best work this year in MBBRL, i got into too many leagues, and Life happened. ive been on the boards, but not digging into things like i usually do. But my lineups were set lol

anyways thats my question.

I'm with ya on this; for me it's been 3 surgeries in the span of a year's time. Not an excuse, just a fact. In any event, I've not been proud of my football participation this season. As far as Foot goes, I'd love to see him stay in, but ground rules have to be made, I think. Shit happens, and chances are given. When it happens year after year, it's a different story. My one caveat is, he did win a championship, didn't he? It's a crazy conundrum! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya on this; for me it's been 3 surgeries in the span of a year's time. Not an excuse, just a fact. In any event, I've not been proud of my football participation this season. As far as Foot goes, I'd love to see him stay in, but ground rules have to be made, I think. Shit happens, and chances are given. When it happens year after year, it's a different story. My one caveat is, he did win a championship, didn't he? It's a crazy conundrum! :crazy::crazy::crazy:
haha yes sir. he did. and i agree with you
if you dont mind me asking, what happened

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yes sir. he did. and i agree with you
if you dont mind me asking, what happened

Lol, heart probs (defib), then had massive dental work with implants; alla that woulda been good if I hadn't had to have an emergency appendectomy in between. That was the kicker that came outta nowhere; took me a long time to recuperate from everything. And I didn't even know I still had an appendix! :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he offered to step aside, I think we owe it to ourselves (I.e. - the league as a whole) to explore that possibility. See who might be out there willing to take over.
Also I feel, that with the knowledge of being willing to step away, I or OBX, or both, probably should manage the team, in the interest of league integrity. I'd never offer that up without that go ahead we got from Foot. Any objections? @broncosmitty ?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
counter finally sent..took me longer than expected to fund a decent counter
Well, you took your sweet time, sir! Am I gonna like it? :dance::dance::dance:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you'll hate it..the rest is up in the air

Well, shit! I don't hate it. You just had to put that one little rim shot in there, didn'tcha? :drum::drum::drum:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee
Lol, heart probs (defib), then had massive dental work with implants; alla that woulda been good if I hadn't had to have an emergency appendectomy in between. That was the kicker that came outta nowhere; took me a long time to recuperate from everything. And I didn't even know I still had an appendix! :pound::pound::pound:
geeze man! im glad ur ok.........that is a lot!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee chef im looking at ur roster, thielen, and mack u fleeced me on

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee chef im looking at ur roster, thielen, and mack u fleeced me on

Oh, stahhhhhpp! My flock loves you!! :pound::pound::pound:

giphy.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure, ive had my shake of health stuff, its no fun

Well, not for me, but my dog and cat decided to chime in; had to put my dog (her name was Tallie) down, she was 16 years old. It was time. On the other hand, my cat Sox, who is 4 years old, has diabetes. I now give her an insulin shot every morning and every evening. Lol, whomever coined the phrase "when it rains, it pours" was spot on! In any event, I'm handling everything, and guess what?

I'm back here to handle business.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound: