• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Godwin will be a stud in the future; in D2, I'd hang onto him for dear life; in this RB-heavy league? There's a bit more leeway.
i remember year one..........i drafted hopkins first round, then julio, then i forget who, then marty B..........thought i was set with high end wr's for years. then i had no fn rb's so i traded for shitty backs....and gave up my wr's...........now i have good rb's from the draft and shitty wr's...........i traded goff 1 week before he blew up........striaght up for baker.........i traded away thielen, marlon mack for pennies i suck, period

I also was trying on the league page to find histories beyond this year and cant

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've tried for more, but being standard scoring, Duke just doesn't have the appeal he does in a ppr, and I gotta stockpile a few "might bes" and picks if I want a shot next year.

Aw, you wouldn'ta gotten more. Take whatcha got and be happy, ya nit-picker!! :D:D:D

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I was interested in making the deal at all was Godwin. I'm holding out hope that Wilkins takes a year two leap and challenges Mack, Hynes mist likely ends up a draft day causality... Unless of course someone else would want him bad enough to trade a shiny penny???

The entire reason this was a fair deal, bud. :suds::suds::suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember year one..........i drafted hopkins first round, then julio, then i forget who, then marty B..........thought i was set with high end wr's for years. then i had no fn rb's so i traded for shitty backs....and gave up my wr's...........now i have good rb's from the draft and shitty wr's...........i traded goff 1 week before he blew up........striaght up for baker.........i traded away thielen, marlon mack for pennies i suck, period

I also was trying on the league page to find histories beyond this year and cant

Lol, you did ok, except for the fact you became totally a pain in the ass to trade with! I was lucky to get Thielen back, and I actually (so far, anyway!) had good instincts on Kerryon (my wayward son!) and Marlon Mack (The Knife!). So far, anyway. :nod::nod::nod:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you did ok, except for the fact you became totally a pain in the ass to trade with! I was lucky to get Thielen back, and I actually (so far, anyway!) had good instincts on Kerryon (my wayward son!) and Marlon Mack (The Knife!). So far, anyway. :nod::nod::nod:
lol speaking of im guessing that draft pick for kerryon offer is a no go, its sitting out there

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

on the Fantrax drop down, it'll list all your current leagues. just select "view all current/past leagues"
Screenshot_20181124-164921_Chrome.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my original team, OMG wtf who would of even been my 3rd rounder, or 4th, 4th was marty B and i traded to treff

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and my cam newton for sam bradford trade, i was convinced chip kelly made him a star

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and my cam newton for sam bradford trade, i was convinced chip kelly made him a star

I was in on Bradford as well, if only for what he did for the Vikings. Still could be a cool pickup for nothing.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bishop Sankey, what the hell is that guy doin' these days?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, only reason the #1 pick went to Bandit was because he took over the team with the worst record, not because he was a new owner. Whomever takes Foot's team, if that's the way we go, will get whatever pick the team record dictates. As of now, I believe that would be #4
Don't think so - - we have Foot's 1st - - but we may be willing to sell it to the new owner. ...