• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think i have any left.............i remember being very pissed about not getting #1 pick.......bc if micro had statyed i would of got the #1 pick......but-then when he got booted, we changed that......and decided that even if micro didnt take he would of lost......and that bandit shouldnt be punished for micro's mistakes so the pick should go there.........then i trade alot for bandits pick.......
which i was chastised for but in retrospect it worked out ok.

in the past......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we also have not decided what is going on
Foot pretty much decided..if we've gotta have a round table meeting than so be it. In the meantime I'm gonna make sure there's a full lineup every week. Full as I can get it without any transactions anyways

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot pretty much decided..if we've gotta have a round table meeting than so be it. In the meantime I'm gonna make sure there's a full lineup every week. Full as I can get it without any transactions anyways
so hes out, i missed it?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so hes out, i missed it?

TKO I think you're right but. I do love all you guys and I know you love me. I guess I'm just kind of losing my passion for fantasy football a little the last few years. I wouldn't mind stepping down at all in fact I think it would be best as long as no one minds taking on my crappy team. Either way I still always be a part of this board and will continue to ask stupid questions that are heavily misspelled. I hope nobody sees this as a reflection of how I feel about all of you guys and that you're my secondary priority but your right that I have not given my team my top attention and I know there are guys out there that will so yea man if you guys want to select a new guy that would be fine with me and like I said, I'm not going no where.

While that might not be a straight up, "I'm out", I'd say its pretty clear what needs to happen.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While that might not be a straight up, "I'm out", I'd say its pretty clear what needs to happen.

Going to be a tough sell for somebody to take that team over. He basically has Leveon and Lindsay and the only picks he has next year are my 3rd, my 5th, and his own 5th.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a tough sell for somebody to take that team over. He basically has Leveon and Lindsay and the only picks he has next year are my 3rd, my 5th, and his own 5th.
someone may bite

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot left us already?

Gotta do what you gotta do if he's done now. But when the season is over, I'm game to throw his team and mine back in the pot. Make myself an expansion team...
Hey guys like I said i would prefer to
Yea guys if you cant sell this team then I'll be glad yo keep it. It's a mess right now and I fobt have any good picks. Maybe I'll keep it another year and see how it goes next year if u guys can bare with me I'll try and pick it up but if you guys can find a willing candidate or 2 I'd be willing to let them have it to enjoy

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give my first for Bell..no worries there

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea guys if you cant sell this team then I'll be glad yo keep it. It's a mess right now and I fobt have any good picks. Maybe I'll keep it another year and see how it goes next year if u guys can bare with me I'll try and pick it up but if you guys can find a willing candidate or 2 I'd be willing to let them have it to enjoy
you active and involved makes a league better man.

You're one of my favorite fantasy foes. I mean that.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am good with you staying.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot we all would prefer you stayed, I don't think there's a question to that. But you gotta stay on top of this sum bitch. It isnt just your team that's affected by the lineups being missed. Come on brother, we all know you're better than that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree we like him to stayy, but didnt he jsut say hed prefer to be out