• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I only have one player anyone is interested in, been sitting here listening to trade offers fly wishing I could get in on it. Haven’t jumped in, because I can only trade a Bell if I get back enough to make it worth it to me. That to me starts with a viable RB that I can start in return. Thus far everyone wants to keep their RB1 to pair with Bell, but would give some other pieces. None which really make up for losing Bell. I’d end up with some jag pieces to go with my dead weight which make up the rest of my roster.
I’m flustrated. Been mulling over ideas. May send out some counters to offers that I turned down earlier in the season, but not feeling hopeful. Not going to trade Bell just to make a deal, got to be a deal that gives me some hope.
Guess it gets complicated because I’m not high on certain RBs, which others may be.

Funny thing is, I looked at just about everyone on your team except Bell, I don't have the ammo for him. As for the rest, there's gotta be something in there between the two of our teams that we can make work, but darned if I can figure it out. :scratch::scratch::scratch:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, I looked at just about everyone on your team except Bell, I don't have the ammo for him. As for the rest, there's gotta be something in there between the two of our teams that we can make work, but darned if I can figure it out. :scratch::scratch::scratch:

I look when I get home. I'm at work and the boss already caught me typing on the phone.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look when I get home. I'm at work and the boss already caught me typing on the phone.

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m open to trading anyone on my roster. I probably value Golladay higher then he deserves, but other then that, just give me a clue who you could have any interest in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with a team based on the future, I give up my future

Well if you change your mind we can revisit this trade perhaps. My WRs suck, but I got two that put up more points then the WR I asked for. I still hold hope out for Mixon, but at this point it’s 50/50 if he’s a stud or a dud. He’s only put up 35 points for the season, Bell put up 30 in one game and he’s a known commodity. If I trade Bell to you, where does your draft pick end up? Bottom half, bottom third of the draft? Oh yeah and a lotto ticket for luck. On further review not sure that my offer makes sense for me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you change your mind we can revisit this trade perhaps. My WRs suck, but I got two that put up more points then the WR I asked for. I still hold hope out for Mixon, but at this point it’s 50/50 if he’s a stud or a dud. He’s only put up 35 points for the season, Bell put up 30 in one game and he’s a known commodity. If I trade Bell to you, where does your draft pick end up? Bottom half, bottom third of the draft? Oh yeah and a lotto ticket for luck. On further review not sure that my offer makes sense for me.
I see u pulled I don’t think it makes sense for either of us tbh

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, I guess we're done for awhile. @Barilko , sorry we couldn't come to terms. :suds:

Anyone else got any ideas, gimme a yell; it's not like I'm gonna stop now. :nod::nod::nod: