• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, @Yellow Fuzzies and @leftypower - It's time for a dialogue; first salvo sent!

And actually, I think it's a fair and reasonable one...but that's just me. :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - Jeez, I'm tryin' to make it like the old days, but it's kinda tough; any interest?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, no prob, sir. Although, if I had realized that, who knows? The opportunities to screw up coulda been boundless!!! :pound::pound::pound:
Good on ya for doing that deal.

Even if you didn't realize you were doin that deal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - Jeez, I'm tryin' to make it like the old days, but it's kinda tough; any interest?

Well I only have one player anyone is interested in, been sitting here listening to trade offers fly wishing I could get in on it. Haven’t jumped in, because I can only trade a Bell if I get back enough to make it worth it to me. That to me starts with a viable RB that I can start in return. Thus far everyone wants to keep their RB1 to pair with Bell, but would give some other pieces. None which really make up for losing Bell. I’d end up with some jag pieces to go with my dead weight which make up the rest of my roster.
I’m flustrated. Been mulling over ideas. May send out some counters to offers that I turned down earlier in the season, but not feeling hopeful. Not going to trade Bell just to make a deal, got to be a deal that gives me some hope.
Guess it gets complicated because I’m not high on certain RBs, which others may be.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be able to work with that! I am waiting on another offer with that guy I’ll get back to you. Bear with me if I miss or forget things I’m not really at home lately
Yeah I'm waiting on Smitty also. First to accept...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hold off my friend.

As sucky as my team was last week. And where I'm sitting in the standings, I can't really be in full on buy mode.

Sent you a sales pitch. Give it a read.