• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but damn. I don't think Julio at any point in his career would've been worse than a RB1 (imo at least).
There was a time where his healthy was sketchy

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but damn. I don't think Julio at any point in his career would've been worse than a RB1 (imo at least).
I still wouldn't give ya Zeke, DJ, LeVeon or Shady for him straight up...soon to be Ajayi, Crowell, Howard and Gordon also..if they can repeat/improve this season..him, Beckham, Antonio, all of em

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time where his healthy was sketchy

True but I can't imagine his value ever got lower than Watkins' is now and I'd take Watkins over any RB2 easily right now standard or ppr.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't give ya Zeke, DJ, LeVeon or Shady for him straight up...soon to be Ajayi, Crowell, Howard and Gordon also..if they can repeat/improve this season..him, Beckham, Antonio, all of em

Those first 3 are defensible in standard imo. Actually in ppr too. The rest I don't think so.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Ajayi right now for Julio.

Mostly cuz I don't need a #2 receiver. Or a #1.

Three first rounders can't buy me Bell. Would Beckham
Have done it? (I wouldn't have traded him straight up I don't think anyway.)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again were talking about when ur team didnt have 5 starting wr's, or anyones team, or had ,3 , #1 picks

point was julio was not worth a #2 pick. but not ppl want to trade wr3 , and are trading wr 3 and a RB4/5 for rb2

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually 3 firsts likely would have done it, i just preferred players i could use this year. Had i not gotten something done, he'd have been yours.
Beckham straight up? Nooo. Not Sure how Beckham gets this status of where he's at. . Would rather have Julio or Antonio, more reliable, and more importantly to me, more mentally stable. It's a personal thing with Beckham, don't like him, don't trust him.

And

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually 3 firsts likely would have done it, i just preferred players i could use this year. Had i not gotten something done, he'd have been yours.
Beckham straight up? Nooo. Not Sure how Beckham gets this status of where he's at. . Would rather have Julio or Antonio, more reliable, and more importantly to me, more mentally stable. It's a personal thing with Beckham, don't like him, don't trust him.

And
And then.....?? Can't for the life of me figure out where that final "and" came from

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And
He's better than every wide receiver that has played the game, statistically, thru three seasons. Won't be 25 till the mid point of next year. (Jones is 28 and not nearly the TD threat Beckham
Is. Brown will be 29 in a couple weeks.)
Not sure where the more reliable thing comes from. He's missed one game the last two seasons.

Personal feelings aside, he's the most Valueable individual player in dynasty imo. Running backs don't last as long. Even though there are less that make an impact.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's better than every wide receiver that has played the game, statistically, thru three seasons. Won't be 25 till the mid point of next year. (Jones is 28 and not nearly the TD threat Beckham Is. Brown will be 29 in a couple weeks.)
Not sure where the more reliable thing comes from. He's missed one game the last two seasons.

Personal feelings aside, he's the most Valuable individual player in dynasty imo. Running backs don't last as long. Even though there are less that make an impact.

From observation in this league, the difference being the value other owners put on RBs vs WRs. If a guy has 'RB' beside his name his value automatically is at least 1/3 higher than the closest WR - often despite what stats may say. Agree the longevity is greater for WRs who can be very productive into there early or mid-30s.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From observation in this league, the difference being the value other owners put on RBs vs WRs. If a guy has 'RB' beside his name his value automatically is at least 1/3 higher than the closest WR - often despite what stats may say. Agree the longevity is greater for WRs who can be very productive into there early or mid-30s.
This isn't the reason Dougie Fresh hasn't been moved yet lol. I'm perfectly content keeping him but I'm sure someone with serious RB need will come a knocking

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the reason Dougie Fresh hasn't been moved yet lol. I'm perfectly content keeping him but I'm sure someone with serious RB need will come a knocking
ill take him for a 3rd

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's better than every wide receiver that has played the game, statistically, thru three seasons. Won't be 25 till the mid point of next year. (Jones is 28 and not nearly the TD threat Beckham
Is. Brown will be 29 in a couple weeks.)

Personal feelings aside, he's the most Valueable individual player in dynasty imo. Running backs don't last as long. Even though there are less that make an impact.
Reliable as in, i don't have to worry about Juluo or Brown thrilling a tempted tantrum, their helmets, and good knitters what else, embarrassing the league and drawing ridiculous suspensions. . Which if he keeps his attitude up, is only a matter if time.