• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how come u say that n kee trading for less?
Because you have those 2... and literally nothing else that interests me. The "less" I've accepted might be less than those 2, but far greater than the other 16. The other guys on your roster simply don't interest me, I'm down on many and indifferent on the others, so I'm left to either go for those 2, or forced to look elsewhere. Sorry, but it is what it is

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice trade, guys. I like both of those rooks, but kinda hopeful for Cook.

Moncrief and others still out there, boyzzz.....if you need me, I'll be over in the baseball section. ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice trades made lately. .... well done guys.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've liked to have gotten one done with you guys, but was higher on a few others, had to dangle Marty there first

Hey - there's always still hope. .... got something in mind ??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yea, but those offers were already rejected, And your counter is no longer on my team. :)

If you had done the deal with us you very well could have missed out (or paid more) on the guy you've wanted since the draft - - all is good. .... and we're not unhappy. :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There a lot of people throwing alot of trades at me, especially for my rookies. They keep telling me how unreasonable i am. They tell me how im making a mistake, or calling me out publicly or privately for offers of points.

Yet they keep trying and trying for fournette and mixon. Or then accepting trades for lesser players. Makes me think people are blowing smoke trying to get the top two fantasy picks. RB's no less.

WHen i drafted Julio, Hopkins, and marty B 1-2-3 in the initial draft and was scarce on RB's. Everyone told me that hopkins for a RB2 would get no where because with this many teams RB's were scarce....and golden......Now everyone wants to slang wr's for the rookies....

They are the top 2 dynasty picks, and RB's in a league where u cant even find a back up RB on waivers.......

Their price is higher.

But im just not seeing the fun in this right now, gonna take a break from the dynasty world for a bit. :suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There a lot of people throwing alot of trades at me, especially for my rookies. They keep telling me how unreasonable i am. They tell me how im making a mistake, or calling me out publicly or privately for offers of points.

Yet they keep trying and trying for fournette and mixon. Or then accepting trades for lesser players. Makes me think people are blowing smoke trying to get the top two fantasy picks. RB's no less.

WHen i drafted Julio, Hopkins, and marty B 1-2-3 in the initial draft and was scarce on RB's. Everyone told me that hopkins for a RB2 would get no where because with this many teams RB's were scarce....and golden......Now everyone wants to slang wr's for the rookies....

They are the top 2 dynasty picks, and RB's in a league where u cant even find a back up RB on waivers.......

Their price is higher.

But im just not seeing the fun in this right now, gonna take a break from the dynasty world for a bit. :suds:
All good SP. we all need a break from the grind of GMing sometimes. I tried like hell to get Mixon but I don't think I lowballed any offers, sorry if they came off that way. Sometimes it's hard to see eye to eye on a deal when players carry such a big difference in value from one owner to the next.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their price is higher.

Honestly, I don't see why your price would be any less now than it was before the draft for those two guys and whether I think it's too high or not doesn't really matter. What matters is how highly you value them and I haven't seen you stray from the value you've given them the whole time, so as far as I'm concerned, they are off limits because I know you value them a lot higher than I do, which is fine. However, on trading for "lesser" players, that's strictly in the eye of the beholder. For instance, I know that you probably wouldn't trade Leonard Fournette straight up for Jordan Howard, but I'd rather own Howard. It doesn't mean you're right and it doesn't mean I'm right, it just means that we see things differently, which is a good thing because otherwise this whole fantasy football thing would be extremely boring. :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. ....
Who wants to trade? I'm here all day

Well hell Treff I'm here, but we just made a trade, so I'm thinking you might be looking for a different partner. LOL.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't see why your price would be any less now than it was before the draft for those two guys and whether I think it's too high or not doesn't really matter. What matters is how highly you value them and I haven't seen you stray from the value you've given them the whole time, so as far as I'm concerned, they are off limits because I know you value them a lot higher than I do, which is fine. However, on trading for "lesser" players, that's strictly in the eye of the beholder. For instance, I know that you probably wouldn't trade Leonard Fournette straight up for Jordan Howard, but I'd rather own Howard. It doesn't mean you're right and it doesn't mean I'm right, it just means that we see things differently, which is a good thing because otherwise this whole fantasy football thing would be extremely boring. :)
id actually want howard, and i drafted him #3 overall last year, and traded him for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, along with my cam newton for sam bradford trade, 2 of the worst traders if not the worst trades made yet

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id actually want howard, and i drafted him #3 overall last year, and traded him for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, along with my cam newton for sam bradford trade, 2 of the worst traders if not the worst trades made yet
Don't beat yourself up, we as make the occasional crap deal

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Knife Davis for Tom Brady
Teddy Bridgewater for a 2nd round draft pick

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in another league LeShaun McCoy for a first round pick and the guy I traded with won, so the 16th and final pick

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once traded Antonio Brown for Alfred Morris straight up in Dynasty.

That was dumb.