• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reliable as in, i don't have to worry about Juluo or Brown thrilling a tempted tantrum, their helmets, and good knitters what else, embarrassing the league and drawing ridiculous suspensions. . Which if he keeps his attitude up, is only a matter if time.

So long as it isn't on account of his stupid hair.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Beckham is probably the most talented receiver there is and couple that with his age, it's hard not consider either him or Mike Evans the most valuable wide receiver in dynasty. With that being said though, it's really hard to own somebody that you don't like for personal or any other reasons in a dynasty league. I think we are all capable of biting the bullet and owning somebody we don't like in a redraft league, but it's another thing to be long term committed to somebody you can't stand, so I see where your coming from Treff.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Beckham is probably the most talented receiver there is and couple that with his age, it's hard not consider either him or Mike Evans the most valuable wide receiver in dynasty. With that being said though, it's really hard to own somebody that you don't like for personal or any other reasons in a dynasty league. I think we are all capable of biting the bullet and owning somebody we don't like in a redraft league, but it's another thing to be long term committed to somebody you can't stand, so I see where your coming from Treff.
I definitely get what Treff is saying but I wot let personal bias get in the way of value. I would draft said player and promptly trade him! I've found that fantasy hockey is the hardest for me to get over my disgust for a specific player much more so than football, fuck you Ryan Getzlaf.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely get what Treff is saying but I wot let personal bias get in the way of value. I would draft said player and promptly trade him! I've found that fantasy hockey is the hardest for me to get over my disgust for a specific player much more so than football, fuck you Ryan Getzlaf.

I wouldn't give you a bag of pucks for Getzlaf. But I always end up with him on my team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay any mind to hockey, so I got no idea who Getzlar is, but just hearing you guys talk about him puts a grin on my face. :pound:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay any mind to hockey, so I got no idea who Getzlar is, but just hearing you guys talk about him puts a grin on my face. :pound:

Getzlaf is a good hockey player, and a good fantasy hockey player. But he will get dirty at the drop of a hat and unless you are an Anaheim Ducks fan you hate him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getzlaf is a good hockey player, and a good fantasy hockey player. But he will get dirty at the drop of a hat and unless you are an Anaheim Ducks fan you hate him.
yup, and hes damn good, and you want him on your team In real life

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getzlaf... sounds like a dude who belongs in Mordor, leading hobbits around with a crooked stick.

Wait a tick... he HAS a crooked stick. ... maybe????

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss fantasy hockey. Haven't played in several years because my leagues slowly fell apart but I would love to play again.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss fantasy hockey. Haven't played in several years because my leagues slowly fell apart but I would love to play again.

We need to get a MBBRL hockey league going with @TREFF owning a team.:pound:

I do 1 or 2 a year. Most of them are hard to do because they are set up as ROTO so obscure stats have the same value as Goals or Assists.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get a MBBRL hockey league going with @TREFF owning a team.:pound:

I do 1 or 2 a year. Most of them are hard to do because they are set up as ROTO so obscure stats have the same value as Goals or Assists.
My team name - The donators.
I know less than nothing about hockey