• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a devil's advocate hypothetical here..

But let's say he fired to the lions, never gets in any trouble ever again, no drugs, no peds, not a single incident.... regardless of how he does on the field, is he still a loser?

Part 2, let's assume the above happens, and in addition, he's an amazing RB, the Lions ride him tho a super bowl, or even two super bowls, he has HOF numbers.. is he still a loser?

In short, is there anything at all that he can do to overcome this incident in your eyes, or no matter what, he's a loser for what he did at 18 years old.

I'm not asking tho enter into debate about it, just curious
Yes.

He's a loser at life.

You break a woman's jaw with a punch and laugh it off till the video is released, you're worthless in my eyes. He's paid no debt and should find himself the victim of being blackballed.

Second chances aren't guaranteed and he doesn't need one. He should be working out in the yard in prison. But he plays football. Our country is fucked up.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

He's a loser at life.

You break a woman's jaw with a punch and laugh it off till the video is released, you're worthless in my eyes. He's paid no debt and should find himself the victim of being blackballed.

Second chances aren't guaranteed and he doesn't need one. He should be working out in the yard in prison. But he plays football. Our country is fucked up.
Fair enough

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

He's a loser at life.

Basically the way I always felt about Allen Iverson.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.
He's a loser at life.

Smitty you are going to have to quit glossing over how you really feel. ..... just let it out. :D

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer received and being considered, tough call, do i give up on him before he signs and cash in what little value I can, or risk it all in the hopes he ends up in just the right place..i can see 3 landing spots where I'd kick myself if I did it, 28 where I'd be happy I did it....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer received and being considered, tough call, do i give up on him before he signs and cash in what little value I can, or risk it all in the hopes he ends up in just the right place..i can see 3 landing spots where I'd kick myself if I did it, 28 where I'd be happy I did it....

Yup, it's a tough call. Gamble either way.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be willing to trade away my 1.3 pick. If interested let me know asap. Got another deal working

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be willing to trade away my 1.3 pick. If interested let me know asap. Got another deal working
Well dang dude, I already tried and apparently nobody on my roster appeals to you. You got a selective Foot taste so......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well got a couple offers hanging out there, hoping they come thru.:hope:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello @TREFF I just did a deal with @HaroldSeattle he gave me his one, lamar miller and reed in return for doyle and my one and I told him I would throw him back my drop guy but forgot to put it in deal and I accepted his deal by accedient. Would it be possible to put Zach Miller on his squad please, that was my drop guy he was supposed to get.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm going to settle for SP left overs. :nod:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello @TREFF I just did a deal with @HaroldSeattle he gave me his one, lamar miller and reed in return for doyle and my one and I told him I would throw him back my drop guy but forgot to put it in deal and I accepted his deal by accedient. Would it be possible to put Zach Miller on his squad please, that was my drop guy he was supposed to get.
It has been done.

Interesting deal, Foot, with Gronk on the roster, you deal your only shot at J. Ross for a TE..interesting. never thought you'd trade it for anything

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been done.

Interesting deal, Foot, with Gronk on the roster, you deal your only shot at J. Ross for a TE..interesting. never thought you'd trade it for anything

Never underestimate the power of the Foot-crush on Miller. ....