• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...did someone make a trade? Li'l confused as to the jibber jabber here...:what::what::what:

No we were talking about the trade from about two months ago between Harold and Treff. The one that Treff got Leveon Bell in.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we were talking about the trade from about two months ago between Harold and Treff. The one that Treff got Leveon Bell in.

Ah. That was a good 'un.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what NFL team takes a flyer on Mixon with his character concerns ?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what NFL team takes a flyer on Mixon with his character concerns ?
About a dozen teams have had privite meetings with him, so interest is high. Also Cook has a more off the field incedents including allegedly hitting a female in front of a bar, course no video so that helps him.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About a dozen teams have had privite meetings with him, so interest is high. Also Cook has a more off the field incedents including allegedly hitting a female in front of a bar, course no video so that helps him.

Yea - the video on Mixon was pretty damaging but I believe a strong willed organization can keep him straight. Seems a fair number of the high prospects 'hide' behind the school and boosters, where they really can't once they are multi-millionaires always in the public eye. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lemme guess u have crowell

Well you knew that, course I have him because I traded for him. I thought he did a good job behind a poor OL and now the OL got beefed up so Crowell gets his chance to do better, especially if the D gets better.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cleveland is a great place for him, and they definitely don't have a need there, so why take that risk?

Denver however, has a need, has quite a few extra picks as well, and if anyone outside of NE has a reputation that can take a little PR hit with the fanbase and keep on rolling like nothing happened, it's John Elway

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fuckin hope not.

Dudes a loser.
Just a devil's advocate hypothetical here..

But let's say he fired to the lions, never gets in any trouble ever again, no drugs, no peds, not a single incident.... regardless of how he does on the field, is he still a loser?

Part 2, let's assume the above happens, and in addition, he's an amazing RB, the Lions ride him tho a super bowl, or even two super bowls, he has HOF numbers.. is he still a loser?

In short, is there anything at all that he can do to overcome this incident in your eyes, or no matter what, he's a loser for what he did at 18 years old.

I'm not asking tho enter into debate about it, just curious