• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes... I'll give ya L. Bell, but what else would you add to #1 &#2 to get it done? If that's that's not an agreeable starting point, we likely wouldn't get a deal done :suds:
one and 2? or just one

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bc relooking at ur trade i still say u pulled a fast one.. sans crowell and pick 1.5

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bc relooking at ur trade i still say u pulled a fast one.. sans crowell and pick 1.5

That trade allowed me to make other trades, end results was Miller, Crowell, and D, Adams and lost Bell. I wasn't competing with just Bell and no first round pick. It allowed me to spread my resources and not everything depend on Bell. I gave others a chance to offer and Treff offer was the best.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one and 2? or just one

That would be a strong "and", as in both. Got the undisputed #1 RB by the tail and ain't letting go for anything less than a King's ransom

I think the deal was pretty fair, I would've probably paid more, I'm certainly asking for more if anyone wants him from me, but as Harold said, he filled a couple holes and has flexibility

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That trade allowed me to make other trades, end results was Miller, Crowell, and D, Adams and lost Bell. I wasn't competing with just Bell and no first round pick. It allowed me to spread my resources and not everything depend on Bell. I gave others a chance to offer and Treff offer was the best.
agree just looking player to players. it's a difference of opinion not attacking:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a strong "and", as in both. Got the undisputed #1 RB by the tail and ain't letting go for anything less than a King's ransom

I think the deal was pretty fair, I would've probably paid more, I'm certainly asking for more if anyone wants him from me, but as Harold said, he filled a couple holes and has flexibility
well dj and ee can argue

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree just looking player to players. it's a difference of opinion not attacking:suds:

It all good, I really was hoping to get others to make some offers, but that didn't happen. I should of waited until the draft, when everyone would be around and paying attention, that what I was going to do, but then Treff jumped when I mentioned I was considering trading Bell. I still think it was a good move, because both Martin and Rawls future were questionable and since then Seahawks added Lacy. Tell you what, the trade I regret is trading Freeman for Martin, that trade killed me. I make a lot of trades, some end up being stinkers, some work out. You know how it is.:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all good, I really was hoping to get others to make some offers, but that didn't happen. I should of waited until the draft, when everyone would be around and paying attention, that what I was going to do, but then Treff jumped when I mentioned I was considering trading Bell. I still think it was a good move, because both Martin and Rawls future were questionable and since then Seahawks added Lacy. Tell you what, the trade I regret is trading Freeman for Martin, that trade killed me. I make a lot of trades, some end up being stinkers, some work out. You know how it is.:suds:
yes siiir:yes:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol let me rephrase for fantasy, real life bell is the best in the game hands down

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a non-ppr like this, I actually think it's pretty even between all three of them. The biggest down side to Leveon is if he gets caught being an idiot again he's going to get a year suspension and that's a mighty important player to be staring at on your bench for an entire season. A lot of tears would be shed on Treff's keyboard.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a non-ppr like this, I actually think it's pretty even between all three of them. The biggest down side to Leveon is if he gets caught being an idiot again he's going to get a year suspension and that's a mighty important player to be staring at on your bench for an entire season. A lot of tears would be shed on Treff's keyboard.
No doubts.. another reason why I'll never agree I "win" the deal. One damned doobie, one stinking assed bowl, and it's a huge loss.

Another reason that I have to pay extra attention to whomever they get too replace DWILL...I'll likely get bent over in a deal for that dude, if I don't get him first

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...did someone make a trade? Li'l confused as to the jibber jabber here...:what::what::what: