• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a wr2-3 for a rb 2-3 seems generous.... since rbs r more valuable ...... certainly not crowder for a rb1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An NFL executive in personnel says LSU RB Leonard Fournette is "right there" with former Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
"He's special," the executive said of Fournette. "He's right there with (Ezekiel) Elliott. He's more powerful." You'll hear more of this comparison in the pre-Draft process. Earlier this month, NFL Media conducted a poll on the subject. In it, three of five NFL executives said they would take Fournette over Elliott. You don't see guys with Fournette's size/speed combination very often," one said. "He's a rare, rare talent. He's the most talented runner to come out since Adrian Peterson." Jan 26 - 3:16 PM

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An NFL executive in personnel says LSU RB Leonard Fournette is "right there" with former Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
"He's special," the executive said of Fournette. "He's right there with (Ezekiel) Elliott. He's more powerful." You'll hear more of this comparison in the pre-Draft process. Earlier this month, NFL Media conducted a poll on the subject. In it, three of five NFL executives said they would take Fournette over Elliott. You don't see guys with Fournette's size/speed combination very often," one said. "He's a rare, rare talent. He's the most talented runner to come out since Adrian Peterson." Jan 26 - 3:16 PM
He's a more impressive ball carrier imo.

But he isn't going to be running behind the best Oline in football next season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no hes not, i know that, but neither did AP for years, i think EE behind say denvers o=line is not so great, i think fournette is a btter pros[ect going to a worse situation, same with gurley though

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, no doubts. But, the difference is, Thera a few saying that about him, there's a few saying better things about Cook, there's a few who have him even lower. Whereas, everyone had Zeke on a different level, even with the current Heisman winner playing the same position. He's no slam dunk, even though I agree he's likely going to be a very good pro

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports that "there will be a significant inspection into [FSU RB Dalvin Cook's] background leading up to the draft."
"If Cook falls further than expected on draft day," Pauline ominously wrote, "it’s because red flags were raised." The analyst went on to write that Cook is in the process of changing agents. In 2015, Cook was accused of punching a woman in the face outside a Tallahassee bar. He was charged and found not guilty of misdemeanor battery a few months later. Cook also received a citation during his time at FSU for a violation of animal care. He allegedly left three pitbull puppies chained up by the neck outside, with some choking. NFL investigators will pry deeply into his past.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like half the incoming RB's projected to be solid pros have issues hitting women

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All pretty much guesswork until ...........

JOURNEY TO THE 2017 DRAFT

87DAYS, 21HRS, 56 MINS
  • Round 1: Thursday, April 27, 8 p.m. ET
  • Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 28, 7 p.m. ET
  • Rounds 4-7: Saturday, April 29, noon ET

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it matters since I traded the pick away, but I was actually higher on Cook than Fournette. You say that he is possibly a bigger talent than Elliott, but in LSU's biggest game the last 3 years against Alabama, they completely shut him down. Here's his stats in those three games:

2014 21 carries for 79 yards no touchdown no receptions
2015 19 carries for 31 yards one touchdown no receptions
2016 17 carries for 35 yards no touchdown one reception for 8 yards

Last year in the only other game that he played against an actual defense (Florida) he had 12 carries for 40 yards, no touchdowns and no receptions. I have a hard time believing that a guy who couldn't rise to the occasion against the best college defenses is going to have any kind of immediate success against NFL defenses.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it matters since I traded the pick away, but I was actually higher on Cook than Fournette. You say that he is possibly a bigger talent than Elliott, but in LSU's biggest game the last 3 years against Alabama, they completely shut him down. Here's his stats in those three games:

2014 21 carries for 79 yards no touchdown no receptions
2015 19 carries for 31 yards one touchdown no receptions
2016 17 carries for 35 yards no touchdown one reception for 8 yards

Last year in the only other game that he played against an actual defense (Florida) he had 12 carries for 40 yards, no touchdowns and no receptions. I have a hard time believing that a guy who couldn't rise to the occasion against the best college defenses is going to have any kind of immediate success against NFL defenses.
last year he was hurt, n lsu has nooooo passing game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
against just bama? not hard to shut him down with9 in the box,..

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride im not ignoring. I will counter tomorrow. Sorry with the mother in law now living in my effing house because she can't make adult decisions I have aero free time at house. On a positive note I'm about to buy a Glock 17...the two may or may not be related.

I may need a character reference so please start preparing statements

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem , if you're interested Howard, whatta ya got? I must say, Harold is stepping up big time with offers; not to mention blowing up my phone. ;)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride im not ignoring. I will counter tomorrow. Sorry with the mother in law now living in my effing house because she can't make adult decisions I have aero free time at house. On a positive note I'm about to buy a Glock 17...the two may or may not be related.

I may need a character reference so please start preparing statements
ha no worries

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem , if you're interested Howard, whatta ya got? I must say, Harold is stepping up big time with offers; not to mention blowing up my phone. ;)
I sent you one. Not sure if it is what you are looking for or not but at least I started it.

@SteelersPride you are next