• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do have 5, 3 of them are pretty good too

All 5 are useful... But one might retire soon...

Its funny, in my profile I stated my biggest weakness in fantasy sports... My franchise team is an exact definition of that...

I was the best team last season, so I didn't really do anything drastic to improve my team... I just filled in the holes when I needed... If I tried to improve while I was in the strength, I could be looking at a dynasty for this league... But now, I will be lucky to even make the playoffs next season...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im bored on a friday afternoon at work and looking things over. It helps kill some time

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im bored on a friday afternoon at work and looking things over. It helps kill some time
For me, trying to figure out trades to attempt to improve your roster is a lot of fun. Every time I see trade talk I want to get in on it.
When you going to trade Prosise to me? Maybe after me and Bandit finish our business, I'll look see if I can see a fit.:nod:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, trying to figure out trades to attempt to improve your roster is a lot of fun. Every time I see trade talk I want to get in on it.
When you going to trade Prosise to me? Maybe after me and Bandit finish our business, I'll look see if I can see a fit.:nod:
its funny you say that because I was just looking at that. I do like Perkins...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny you say that because I was just looking at that. I do like Perkins...
Well not sure he'll be on my roster if things go right with Bandit, but maybe, depends on which offer he likes best. I gave him options.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. Take your time and let me know

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. Take your time and let me know
If he still on my roster, you'll be receiving a trade offer. Be kind, you owe me for sticking me with Martin.:rolleyes2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 5 are useful... But one might retire soon...

Its funny, in my profile I stated my biggest weakness in fantasy sports... My franchise team is an exact definition of that...

I was the best team last season, so I didn't really do anything drastic to improve my team... I just filled in the holes when I needed... If I tried to improve while I was in the strength, I could be looking at a dynasty for this league... But now, I will be lucky to even make the playoffs next season...

I would be interested in Hopper. Have to wait until I finish up with the trade I'm in the middle of first. If anyone on my roster interest you enough to trade Hopper for, let me know via PM.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trusting Cobb as a WR3 .

Dunno why, but I can see Cobb making a nice turnaround. That shoulder thing was a bitch for him two years running. It's kinda unfortunate the organization (and Cobb) kept making it seem like it was minor. Obviously, it wasn't.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone said you won that deal:suds:

No, everyone said it was a matter of preference. I thought I made out well, think I bought into Treff contention that Coleman would over take Freeman. At least enough to think Martin was safer. Boy was I wrong.:gaah:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno why, but I can see Cobb making a nice turnaround. That shoulder thing was a bitch for him two years running. It's kinda unfortunate the organization (and Cobb) kept making it seem like it was minor. Obviously, it wasn't.

Seems like Jordy and Adams over shadow Cobbs. Also the Packers seem to have a whole slew of WRs to challenge Cobbs.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, everyone said it was a matter of preference. I thought I made out well, think I bought into Treff contention that Coleman would over take Freeman. At least enough to think Martin was safer. Boy was I wrong.:gaah:
Well he took plenty..but I didn't plan on the Atlanta offense leading the league and allowing Freeman to retain that kind of value with half the work

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no no me and bandit furst

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got to love it when you come home from work and everyone is sick with a stomach virus. So you have to clean up behind them all. Then two days later when you're not feeling good, they stick you in aback room and treat you like a leper. Well I say hell no, I am the patriarch of this family and I will give this bug to whomever I choose.

Pretty strong words from somebody who doesn't have the strength to open a bottle of Gatorade right now.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Packers ask Cobb to take a paycut