• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not thrilled with it but I needed to add some semblance of WR depth.

And I still have Tate.
Kind of hurt me a little to let Hogan go with how he's picked it up lately. But we were kind of in opposite boats when it came to RBs and WRs.

Hoping this deal opens up my first for BPA now. Had been thinking I had to RB with it.

Boy, that Tate guy seems to be coming up a lot lately...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, that Tate guy seems to be coming up a lot lately...

Ha, I'm not thrilled with him either. Sucks for most of the year but sprinkles in one or two elite jobs, just enough to keep you thinking.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I'm not thrilled with him either. Sucks for most of the year but sprinkles in one or two elite jobs, just enough to keep you thinking.
I've got him in one Dynasty. And watch him every stinkin week. Lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that even with the drama we endured for a week or so, this is already a whole lot of fun. Never realized how valuable the first pick can be. Both Steelers and Harold have knocked it out of the park with their offers, now I'm just trying to decide what the best deal is, but chances are very good that the first pick doesn't stay with me for too much longer. I'll make a decision by the end of the weekend. Sorry to take so long, but since I'm new to dynasty, I've kind of had to start from scratch with my research of these guys values since I'm not used to looking so closely at age and projecting five years in the future.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that even with the drama we endured for a week or so, this is already a whole lot of fun. Never realized how valuable the first pick can be. Both Steelers and Harold have knocked it out of the park with their offers, now I'm just trying to decide what the best deal is, but chances are very good that the first pick doesn't stay with me for too much longer. I'll make a decision by the end of the weekend. Sorry to take so long, but since I'm new to dynasty, I've kind of had to start from scratch with my research of these guys values since I'm not used to looking so closely at age and projecting five years in the future.
I gave it a good hard look, but without offering up Bell, I just can't even make a realistic offer, and I'd rather have Bell than the chance at maybe a solid rookie RB, maybe a great one, maybe a Reggie Bush

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave it a good hard look, but without offering up Bell, I just can't even make a realistic offer, and I'd rather have Bell than the chance at maybe a solid rookie RB, maybe a great one, maybe a Reggie Bush

I understand completely, Bell would be tough for me to part with too.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride I keep trying to go after Ertz but I cant make it work without it getting too big. Although that is with me including Olsen. I will look into other players than Olsen

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem with booker crapping out, i see the one player as quite valuable
I dont think Booker is done but thats cool no worries. I think their OL and erratic QB play hurt Booker in addition to growing pains.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was darn bad
It wasnt pretty I agree. However it costs me nothing to stash and and the potential reward would be worth it. Either way happy hunting. I am still interested in Ertz but unfortunately I think I will need a third WR before I need a second TE.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasnt pretty I agree. However it costs me nothing to stash and and the potential reward would be worth it. Either way happy hunting. I am still interested in Ertz but unfortunately I think I will need a third WR before I need a second TE.

Not trusting Cobb as a WR3 .

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to send people offers of TE for a WR... if anyone wants a TE, I have 5... 5 might be a little too many...