• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well again. could of should of would of, what if EE blows his achilles

Im curious why bell is an injury risk, but players like charles no one is worried about? The injury bug seems to be subjective for alot of people
Probably because Charles has only missed more than one game twice in his 8 year career, whereas Bell had been injured or suspended or both 2 out of the seasons. One is an exception, the other is a pattern

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because Charles has only missed more than one game twice in his 8 year career, whereas Bell had been injured or suspended or both 2 out of the seasons. One is an exception, the other is a pattern
Two acl tears to a Rb is no concern?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two acl tears to a Rb is no concern?
Nope not really..concerns are lisfranc pulls and tears, concusions, hamstrings, basically anything soft tissue that repeats year after year after year. An acl tear and then another 6 years later and basically a spotless clean bill of health any other time, no he's not "injury prone". In fact, I'm pretty sure aT least a couple of his 15 game seasons were being held out of a meaningless week 16.
However, with Bell, he's missed games every single year, when you count that the one time he did play 16, he missed the playoff game, which they lost btw, so he's missed significant games each and every season. And he's already a repeat offender in the drug program so there's that concern as well.

But regardless of any or all of that, whether anyone is labeled injury prone, and someone else isn't and whether you or I agree that it's "fair", the whole point of this was whether you'd trade Bell to get Zeke, not whether you'd prefer to trade Charles for Zeke instead, and the bottom line is, thinking long term, there are logical reasons to actually consider it. One more drug strike, he's fine indefinitely, he's almost a given to miss 2-3 games due to injury, over time those pile up and he'll be a beat up not as effective guy. So to unilaterally dismiss it as a bad idea, is foolish imho.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff not feeling good about your trade going thru. Been my experience that if someone doesn't except fairly soon, the answer is decline.
Damn if that doesn't make me want to make a run at Zeke myself, then turn around and trade him to you. Course that providing I could get a yea from Bar.:rolleyes2:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff not feeling good about your trade going thru. Been my experience that if someone doesn't except fairly soon, the answer is decline.
Damn if that doesn't make me want to make a run at Zeke myself, then turn around and trade him to you. Course that providing I could get a yea from Bar.:rolleyes2:
Yeah that's been mine as well. Oh well, if that's the case so be it, no Zeke for me. Can't possibly go any higher and still look myself in the mirror

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just traded A. Morris and a third round pick for DeSean Jackson. @Microwahevo
Lol. At first I was like "why the fuck are you telling me?" Then I realized there was a draft pick involved.

I have posted a message about changes of picks for the 2017 season since they can't be changed right now. I will update this every time there is a change.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FuzzyPower is looking for an upgrade at RB. Came close on two deals recently but both failed. Looking for ideas- any offers? It would take a good offer to get one of our three top WRs- We also have two quality TEs.
@leftypower

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've been told, I'm sitting in Rb , gonna require overpayment for me. Took lots of dealing to get what I got.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny the only player who was on my roster at the end of last year is Reuben Randle

And we tried to take him in our deal. ..... guess that was the deal-breaker (not) :nono: