• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And following in Treff's footsteps. Since I have about 18 hours before I get on the plane for Mexico, Funchess, Perriman, and now Le'von Bell are available.
im obviously interested in bell but i know darn well that im gonna factor in the 4 game suspension and one more strike means your out for a year......and that its a contract year, and the rumors here in pgh.......and your gonna hold him close to the #1 pick

perriman i wouldnt trade a bag of used golf balls for

funchess intrigues me, what r u looking for

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
high on the most points against list, explains a bit for me!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im obviously interested in bell but i know darn well that im gonna factor in the 4 game suspension and one more strike means your out for a year......and that its a contract year, and the rumors here in pgh.......and your gonna hold him close to the #1 pick

perriman i wouldnt trade a bag of used golf balls for

funchess intrigues me, what r u looking for

High end TE or a RB3 for starters, but any offers I will look at when I get back Thursday.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only list we made was most points against. .... figures everyone takes their best shot at the old guys. ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High end te for bell or a rb3? Or is that what ur saying for perri man

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees was on my bench for his 7 TD game. Any awards or list toppers for me can be cancelled out. :L

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offer has been pulled. .and as a man of my word, and hearing no objections from Barilko...I said I'd put my offer out there for all to see, so here it is. .

I offered, Hopkins, Watkins and Forte
For
Zeke and Benji

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. ..or not, either way

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offer has been pulled. .and as a man of my word, and hearing no objections from Barilko...I said I'd put my offer out there for all to see, so here it is. .

I offered, Hopkins, Watkins and Forte
For
Zeke and Benji

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. ..or not, either way
Excellent offer, but I can see why he didn't take you up on it. It would of left him with Forsett and Forte as his starting RBs, which is a pretty old set to work with. Would of gave him a killer WR Corp though, Antonio Brown, Hopkins, Watkins, Crabtree, Braxton Miller.
However Antonio Brown, Benjamin and Crabtree isn't to bad, then add a young stud RB like EE, hard to make the trade when it leaves you with a lopsided roster. :2cents:

A heck of a effort though Treff, I'm sure he thought long and hard. Kind of reminds me of the Foot/Fuzzy trade. Except that Fuzzy accepted and Bar didn't.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to put my thoughts together on this, but Harold covered it beautifully.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent offer, but I can see why he didn't take you up on it. It would of left him with Forsett and Forte as his starting RBs, which is a pretty old set to work with. Would of gave him a killer WR Corp though, Antonio Brown, Hopkins, Watkins, Crabtree, Braxton Miller.
However Antonio Brown, Benjamin and Crabtree isn't to bad, then add a young stud RB like EE, hard to make the trade when it leaves you with a lopsided roster. :2cents:

A heck of a effort though Treff, I'm sure he thought long and hard. Kind of reminds me of the Foot/Fuzzy trade. Except that Fuzzy accepted and Bar didn't.
Yep, as I told him, I totally understand why he may not do it, but that's that absolute best I could do and still look myself in the mirror

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, as I told him, I totally understand why he may not do it, but that's that absolute best I could do and still look myself in the mirror

Understand totally - - yet you would wish that a 'yes or no' would come rather than it just sitting there for a month giving you hope. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep we had to think that one over for a while - - but proven vs potential ultimately won in our eyes. ...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh..yea, but after about a week, may as well have been a no :)

Get a lot of situations like that in baseball; I usually keep the offer up for 2 or 3 days, then pull it. If the other guy is interested, we can always revisit. Don't think I ever had to do that in MBBRL, though.

Oh, wait...yeah I did. :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a lot of situations like that in baseball; I usually keep the offer up for 2 or 3 days, then pull it. If the other guy is interested, we can always revisit. Don't think I ever had to do that in MBBRL, though.

Oh, wait...yeah I did. :pound::pound::pound:
Well, had camps been open, preseason games going, possibilities of injuries heightened, I would've pulled it after a few days. With nothing going on, I wasn't worried