• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins Partying Maskless at Strip Club

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not defending his actions of behavior but I’m just curious if the people ripping on Haskins in here are doing it because he was at a strip club after the game or because he wasn’t wearing a mask? If his performance on the field would have been better this season and he was at a book club instead without a mask would the outrage be the same?
In case you've never been to a strip club close contact is what it's all about.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they seriously considered releasing him. With Smith's calf issue still up in the air they simply couldn't afford to.

Far as being successful elsewhere. I dunno, he's had a good bit of maturity issues going back to last year. Against Carolina I believe before the game was over. He was celebrating n taking selfies with fans. And came up momentarily AWOL for a play because of it. The Skins had to send in athe back up QB. This isn't his 1st or 2nd fuck up.

Correct it isn't his first time and it appears that he hasn't learned which I don't know if he can at this point. Not that I want him on the Pats but I wonder what he would be like under the long arm of the law that is Bill Belichick. Would he smarten up?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct it isn't his first time and it appears that he hasn't learned which I don't know if he can at this point. Not that I want him on the Pats but I wonder what he would be like under the long arm of the law that is Bill Belichick. Would he smarten up?

Given that he hasn't busted a grape far as his play on the field goes. I wouldn't be shocked if a coach like Billy B outright released him. Hell if Kyle Allen doesn't doesn't end up with a broken ankle. RR might still have Haskins deactivated. Allen's injury truly put RR between a rock n a hard place with Haskins being the real only viable solution. Other than signing someone off the street.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given that he hasn't busted a grape far as his play on the field goes. I wouldn't be shocked if a coach like Billy B outright released him. Hell if Kyle Allen doesn't doesn't end up with a broken ankle. RR might still have Haskins deactivated. Allen's injury truly put RR between a rock n a hard place with Haskins being the real only viable solution. Other than signing someone off the street.

He's slipping a little bit... He's refusing to bench Cam so who knows if he would bench/release Haskins.. If there ever was a coach that did it would be him

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if this question has already been asked, but....WHO THE HELL MADE THIS GUY A CAPTAIN?

Remember when the Giants passed on him and took Daniel Jones? Critics were astonished. :thumb:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's slipping a little bit... He's refusing to bench Cam so who knows if he would bench/release Haskins.. If there ever was a coach that did it would be him
Cam has a legit NFL resume. Haskins has a good senior year @ OSU.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the heck are strip clubs even allowed to be open?
I know, right? Where do they allow this? Like what is the club name and address specifically? Shame on them! Also what are their opening hours? Terrible!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to get a whiff with a mask on at sniffers row.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has a legit NFL resume. Haskins has a good senior year @ OSU.

Cam has been slipping and clearly isn't the right QB for the Patriots and the season is already over in New England.. Let Stidham play.... BB doesn't care if you are a vet, brand new or the Presidents son.... If you aren't performing you are toast.... Except for Newton for some reason

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has been slipping and clearly isn't the right QB for the Patriots and the season is already over in New England.. Let Stidham play.... BB doesn't care if you are a vet, brand new or the Presidents son.... If you aren't performing you are toast.... Except for Newton for some reason

Remember the outrage over the contract he signed with the Patriots before the season? I think Richard Sherman & Stephen A Smith lead the charge.....Patriots have to be relieved they didn't give him long term money.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the outrage over the contract he signed with the Patriots before the season? I think Richard Sherman & Stephen A Smith lead the charge.....Patriots have to be relieved they didn't give him long term money.....

Just look at the two names you mentioned.... and try not to laugh :nod::nod:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Only the redskins would have a 3rd string QB on a rookie contract a captain of the team
:laugh3:

(oh BTW he went to a strip club too)

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Essential service??
winner award GIF

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne likes being a football player more than he likes football. He loves the adulation but isn't wiling to put in the work. Even after the humiliating demotion the word is he's still putting in 70% of what is needed. You put that with his on the field performance and constant knucklehead behavior and he's lucky to even have a job.

RR had no choice going into the biggest game of the year with a playoff birth at stake, he has a one legged QB who is a huge injury risk, a FA practice squad QB and a guy off the street. So he had to keep him active for the rest of the season, but come January I expect Ron to be rid of this problem.