• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How dumb can you be?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta draft a qb early first, before getting rid of haskins. Bird in hand, as they say in the trade.

This was definitely a stupid, stupid move on his part though. Shows a lot of selfishness and inmaturity, especially to a coach who has preached “team” as a mantra.

Shit, we see what THIS YEAR’s first round pick is doing in terms of helping the team. Chase Young is the first to run down the sidelines following a great play, the first to deflect praise, the first to help coin a term the rest of the team uses (“that guy’s a dude,”), and the as even filmed guiding Haskins off the field faster after the seahawks win.

It’s a good thing that the WTF’s have an adult running the show now, because we can prettu much know that RR is getting his point across to Haskins in no uncertain terms.
Welcome back to the bench, sonny.
Yep pretty sad that two guys from the same school, one a QB who has no leadership or work ethic, the other one a star DE would is nothing but humble and has a drive for greatness but also just wants to win and a team first guy. Chase Young is already one of the leaders of that team.

There are some guys that WFT can draft this year that could most likely drop. Kyle Trask, Zach Wilson or even the guy with that is more of a project, Trey Lance. Just an unknown exactly how far each one will fall.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep pretty sad that two guys from the same school, one a QB who has no leadership or work ethic, the other one a star DE would is nothing but humble and has a drive for greatness but also just wants to win and a team first guy. Chase Young is already one of the leaders of that team.

There are some guys that WFT can draft this year that could most likely drop. Kyle Trask, Zach Wilson or even the guy with that is more of a project, Trey Lance. Just an unknown exactly how far each one will fall.
I am a Penn State fan so I don't hand out a lot of praise to OSU guys but McLaurin has been quite an asset too.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH is saying that he was at his gf birthday party. Not a strip club. There were over 10 people at this party with no masks. I read his interview on Hogs Haven

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I am hoping for Trask in the second.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH is saying that he was at his gf birthday party. Not a strip club. There were over 10 people at this party with no masks. I read his interview on Hogs Haven

For the life of me, I cannot fathom why you would read his interview. That’s some dedication right there.

Honestly, dean-o, who gives a fuck where haskins says he was? Should he have been at his gf party with ten maskless women, given hos job, and the fact that his direct boss recently completed treatment for cancer?
Hmmmmmm?

GTFOOH with that garbage.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You perfectly explained the difference between a professional and an amateur in one sentence.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to wonder how RR would have handled this is we were not in a playoff run. He also has to think about the other 52 guys and all the positives that go to them if they make the playoffs, including bonuses. If he benches Haskins and Smith can't play (for who knows how long) We very could lose out. So benching haskins also hurts the other guys at this point. I can understand his dilemma.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to wonder how RR would have handled this is we were not in a playoff run. He also has to think about the other 52 guys and all the positives that go to them if they make the playoffs, including bonuses. If he benches Haskins and Smith can't play (for who knows how long) We very could lose out. So benching haskins also hurts the other guys at this point. I can understand his dilemma.
i say whatever they decide . i thin he will be shown the door this off season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread is “ how dumb can you be “ ?
Well about as dumb as these 2 guys in which no one is calling for their heads , bitching about their selfishness or anything else

and it ain’t like Danny dimes is headed for the HOF yet

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread is “ how dumb can you be “ ?
Well about as dumb as these 2 guys in which no one is calling for their heads , bitching about their selfishness or anything else

and it ain’t like Danny dimes is headed for the HOF yet
That's because Dwyane isn't Jones or Barkley. And it wasn't his first offense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go

Attachments

• A31C3EB2-C2E0-40F1-80EE-DBBA33093656.jpeg
    A31C3EB2-C2E0-40F1-80EE-DBBA33093656.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he said he's takes responsibility for his action, so when he's cut soon, he'll understand.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter world has been brutal for DH. Glad we don’t have posters here that have shown such ugliness with his release. Julie makes a good point here...

In so far as Danny bOy, all bets are off"..lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter world has been brutal for DH. Glad we don’t have posters here that have shown such ugliness with his release. Julie makes a good point here...

In so far as Danny bOy, all bets are off"..lol

I try to remember that fan stands for fanatic and that is what many are. They wouldn't know a trap play from a jet sweep. I also try to remember that no matter how much the world has changed there are still a lot of ugly people out there. And not least of all is the fact that social media gives peoples muscles and guts they would never have in real life.