• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports there's a "real chance" Taylor Heinicke starts the Wild Card game against the Bucs.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he might very well quit or he might decide he wants the cash . depends on how hard it is on him
Maybe, the cash is good but Alex already has amassed a fortune, if he's handled his money correctly. Perhaps he'll do both and decide to retire after training camp 2021!

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith on the bench is their best chance to win. He has no mobility at all.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he could play like he did in the 4th Qtr vs carolina all the time, he would already be a starter in this league.

I hope he shows it wasn’t prevent defense like Rivera said. I hope it’s playing well like Rivera said. I think he’ll do well. Two passes should have been intercepted against Carolina, though one from the 30 (?) was on 4th and 18 in the end zone that would have been a touchback.

But as others have said, all our QBs have had interceptions, dropped interceptions, unlucky interceptions. Not many have lead to opponent touchdowns.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp, there’s a bit of a surprise factor. Lack of tape and all. Hopefully his teammates will help him out, especially that line plus a decent running game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From starting to inactive. wow. Lets go Taylor!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he ability to run will help. His college coach said he average 500 yards a year rushing and there were zero run plays for him in the playbook.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that no one really cares what I think or want because I’m not a Washington fan, but I’m rooting for Washington. And I say this because with all the cheerleading I have done for Smith, one might think that I would want Heinicke to fail, but that’s not the case.

Even if one were to be cynical, winning tonight would increase the chances of Smith playing again for you if Heinicke got hurt. But even that’s not the case, I like your coach and what he’s gone through. I like your players, too, Sam I am. I will eat green eggs and... nevermind. I think Heinicke is professional. Good luck tonight.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that no one really cares what I think or want because I’m not a Washington fan, but I’m rooting for Washington. And I say this because with all the cheerleading I have done for Smith, one might think that I would want Heinicke to fail, but that’s not the case
Not at all. :) I enjoy what you post and personally like when others fans post on this board with added value stuff! We can be your second team! I post on the Rams board quite a bit myself. And root for them (and Greenbay) as my second teams.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that no one really cares what I think or want because I’m not a Washington fan, but I’m rooting for Washington. And I say this because with all the cheerleading I have done for Smith, one might think that I would want Heinicke to fail, but that’s not the case.

Even if one were to be cynical, winning tonight would increase the chances of Smith playing again for you if Heinicke got hurt. But even that’s not the case, I like your coach and what he’s gone through. I like your players, too, Sam I am. I will eat green eggs and... nevermind. I think Heinicke is professional. Good luck tonight.
Sorry for you and us that Smith got hurt. He was likely our best chance to win. Next year will be interesting. With all the trauma to his leg has he played his last game. If so, it was still one hell of a story.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for you and us that Smith got hurt. He was likely our best chance to win. Next year will be interesting. With all the trauma to his leg has he played his last game. If so, it was still one hell of a story.
Pretty cool to end your career winning your last five games. Most lose in the playoffs or regular season. And if Heinicke wins tonight, that’s an experience I know he’ll be happy for instead of resentful. Being honest about his condition put the team first. If it was medical clearance, nothing you can do, but how do you feel, he was honest and put the team first, not him, his career, or comeback.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, wrong thread, again.