• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's First Mock

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally? Yes. But I don't know man. 3 Clowneys? And your boy JJ? I think Trent Dilfer might have a good shot at winning a SB on that team today much less 13 years ago.

Not gonna happen. Not in today's NFL.

I'm not talking a Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers level QB, but teams NEED competent QBs to compete in today's NFL.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the first pick I would like to trade up again and grab either a CB or WR. Also keep Safety in mind in case SF decides to let Whitner go.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With the first pick I would like to trade up again and grab either a CB or WR. Also keep Safety in mind in case SF decides to let Whitner go.

agree with the concept of trading up, and it doesn't need to be only round 1.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not trade UP using our 3rd's and lower?

If it doesn't cost us any of our second round picks I would think about it. Otherwise I'd like to drop down from first plus move up from say our late 2nd round pick. Ideally I would like three picks in the 33-50ish range. We could use a third+ ? to move up from our 2nd round pick to nab a guy like Bucannon early in the second round. It's gonna be real sketchy to expect him to make it to us where we are at now.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If it doesn't cost us any of our second round picks I would think about it. Otherwise I'd like to drop down from first plus move up from say our late 2nd round pick. Ideally I would like three picks in the 33-50ish range. We could use a third+ ? to move up from our 2nd round pick to nab a guy like Bucannon early in the second round. It's gonna be real sketchy to expect him to make it to us where we are at now.

I think we move up in the first. I'm not opposed to doing the same in the second and/or third if the value is there. I can't see us moving back out of the first round, though, even in a deep draft. As it stands now, we have a minimum of five picks in the top three rounds (including three picks between 56 and 77), and a comp pick in the third or fourth that we can't trade. I'm not even sure that six the guys we would take with those picks make the squad, to say nothing of the seven picks we have from round four on.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ok.

for me, wouldn't restrict it (excluding 2nd rounders) at all. we have the luxury (thankfully again) of too many picks, and a solid roster. if we can add quality, do it.