• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How dumb can you be?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look there are certain things that go over the line . the guy failed and was cut . i dont think DHC liked football enough it is a lot of work and i think he wanted the perks but didnt want to work at it hard

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look there are certain things that go over the line . the guy failed and was cut . i dont think DHC liked football enough it is a lot of work and i think he wanted the perks but didnt want to work at it hard
The guy was the 15th pick in round 1 of the NFL. NFL dad, he worked hard to get here for sure or would have never made it, then he didn't take that work ethic to the next level which is where you have to give more of yourself. Ask Urban Meyer if DH was a hard worker? His problem is between the ears as his decision making lacked on/off the field. He is not ready (immature) but doesn't mean he doesn't have an NFL arm which he clearly does he is just not an NFL QB, yet.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to remember that fan stands for fanatic and that is what many are. They wouldn't know a trap play from a jet sweep. I also try to remember that no matter how much the world has changed there are still a lot of ugly people out there. And not least of all is the fact that social media gives peoples muscles and guts they would never have in real life.

Well said because anyone can be Superman on the internet.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was the 15th pick in round 1 of the NFL. NFL dad, he worked hard to get here for sure or would have never made it, then he didn't take that work ethic to the next level which is where you have to give more of yourself. Ask Urban Meyer if DH was a hard worker? His problem is between the ears as his decision making lacked on/off the field. He is not ready (immature) but doesn't mean he doesn't have an NFL arm which he clearly does he is just not an NFL QB, yet.
look work ethic just doesnt come to you and leave . football is a business and a job . not taking it that way will get you cut

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent what Julie Donaldson is saying: if fans want a culture change they need to be part of it, and ugliness has no part in it.

However, it’s been 20+ years of embarrassment for fans of the WFT, that had included so many idiotic, boneheaded, mind-numbingly awful decisions from the front office, to the coaching staff, to ownership, to the team’s relationship with its own fans, to player behavior on and off the field, to mysogeny, to political issues that Donaldson should also know that the fanbase is beyond tired of this bullshit.

Calling Haskins a derrogatory word is not acceptable under any circumstances, but let’s also call a spade a spade:

The WFT has been a perpetual embarrassment for long enough to alienate and disenfranchise their own fanbase, and YOU - Julie Donaldson - took over the job willingly and knowing full well what you are getting yourself into.

Put up or shut up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent what Julie Donaldson is saying: if fans want a culture change they need to be part of it, and ugliness has no part in it.

However, it’s been 20+ years of embarrassment for fans of the WFT, that had included so many idiotic, boneheaded, mind-numbingly awful decisions from the front office, to the coaching staff, to ownership, to the team’s relationship with its own fans, to player behavior on and off the field, to mysogeny, to political issues that Donaldson should also know that the fanbase is beyond tired of this bullshit.

Calling Haskins a derrogatory word is not acceptable under any circumstances, but let’s also call a spade a spade:

The WFT has been a perpetual embarrassment for long enough to alienate and disenfranchise their own fanbase, and YOU - Julie Donaldson - took over the job willingly and knowing full well what you are getting yourself into.

Put up or shut up.
You make good points. Im quite sure she was addressing the ugly statements towards DH.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look work ethic just doesnt come to you and leave . football is a business and a job . not taking it that way will get you cut
Sorry but football for guys like Haskins is more than just a business or job, its a way of life for most of these guys and to cut short the opportunity of a lifetime to make millions of dollars playing a game you played as a kid, is mind blowing!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but football for guys like Haskins is more than just a business or job, its a way of life for most of these guys and to cut short the opportunity of a lifetime to make millions of dollars playing a game you played as a kid, is mind blowing!
It’s complete lack of self awareness imo. DH comes from the school of ‘having to learn the hard way’ apparently. Likely never learned true adversity prior to this moment. Exemplified by his comments a few weeks ago (prior to strippergate) about how being benched was the hardest thing he’d ever faced in life...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understood but apparently it wasnt for DHC or else he wouldnt do the stupid shit he did

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the scene I think I saw every time last season
Was that from last season? Thought I had missed it from this year.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I always say, "me n you, middle of a field by ourselves, now open your mouth".

It’s complete lack of self awareness imo. DH comes from the school of ‘having to learn the hard way’ apparently. Likely never learned true adversity prior to this moment. Exemplified by his comments a few weeks ago (prior to strippergate) about how being benched was the hardest thing he’d ever faced in life...
Yes, almost laughable is that statement from DH.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article. I had assumed the reports of work ethic was leaked by Washington to justify his benching and maybe exaggerated, but this article talks more about quantity of these instances.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rent a hitman dot com :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Michigan woman used fake 'Rent-A-Hitman' website in bid to have ex-husband killed, authorities say​

More than a dozen other people have been caught using the bogus site over the years, a report says​

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be the best idea to let a homeless man into your house to take a shower if you are a single woman :pound:

Utah woman's throat slit by homeless man who she let into her home to take a shower: police​

The suspect was arrested days after the attack and charged with aggravated assault​