• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins Partying Maskless at Strip Club

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is obvious that he is not going to make it as an NFL player. He just doesn't get it

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon, that will be his bank account as well.
Ha! Likely a lot less zeros attached to his paycheck for sure. My hope is that there is a loophole in his contract regarding conduct detrimental. To help us cut him with less of a financial cost.

I think he will get another shot with another team as a back up in development.

BrownEyedGirl

Let's Go Islanders!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not defending his actions of behavior but I’m just curious if the people ripping on Haskins in here are doing it because he was at a strip club after the game or because he wasn’t wearing a mask? If his performance on the field would have been better this season and he was at a book club instead without a mask would the outrage be the same?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not defending his actions of behavior but I’m just curious if the people ripping on Haskins in here are doing it because he was at a strip club after the game or because he wasn’t wearing a mask? If his performance on the field would have been better this season and he was at a book club instead without a mask would the outrage be the same?

Its both. After a loss being at a strip club partying and without a mask is inexcusable. He could of gotten Covid and spread it to the team. He doesnt care about the team by doing these things. Even if he beaten Seattle that day he still gets ripped b/c of these actions.

BrownEyedGirl

Let's Go Islanders!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its both. After a loss being at a strip club partying and without a mask is inexcusable. He could of gotten Covid and spread it to the team. He doesnt care about the team by doing these things. Even if he beaten Seattle that day he still gets ripped b/c of these actions.
If he had a mask on would it have mattered where he was and what he was doing?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. It shows his character that after a loss he is partying that night breaking protocols. He is immature plus he already broke protocol earlier in the year. If you want to party wait until after the season not during playoff week for the WFT. What if Smith couldn't play? He would of left the team with a practice squad QB. That's not being professional.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I knew this guy simply wouldn't get it when he posed for selfies with fans, when he shoulda been lining up with his teammates in victory formation in a game last year. He further proved his maturity and leadership skills when he bragged about some of his stats after a loss. This latest episode is unforgiveable AFAIC.

Partying with strippers after a loss is par for his course. Doing so maskless exposing yourself and your entire organization to Covid makes it worse. Putting your own head coach to possible exposure while he is battling cancer? He shouldn't be allowed in the building for the foreseeable future IMO.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It shows his character that after a loss he is partying that night breaking protocols. He is immature plus he already broke protocol earlier in the year. If you want to party wait until after the season not during playoff week for the WFT. What if Smith couldn't play? He would of left the team with a practice squad QB. That's not being professional.

100% this

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t speak for others but for me

This is the SECOND covid offense for him...the ONLY active player on team to have had an incident like this.
He blatantly chose to breach the contractual NFL COVID protocol.
Puts a playoff run at risk with a QB1 whose status is questionable.
Put himself, his team and his immune-compromised CANCER fighting Coach at risk.
Might cost his team a forfeit, sit downs or who knows what as a consequence for his selfish behavior.
PUT himself before TEAM in an absurd narcissistic selfish manner in the midst of a pandemic.

And that’s just about THIS incident...

BrownEyedGirl

Let's Go Islanders!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I knew this guy simply wouldn't get it when he posed for selfies with fans, when he shoulda been lining up with his teammates in victory formation in a game last year. He further proved his maturity and leadership skills when he bragged about some of his stats after a loss. This latest episode is unforgiveable AFAIC.

Partying with strippers after a loss is par for his course. Doing so maskless exposing yourself and your entire organization to Covid makes it worse. Putting your own head coach to possible exposure while he is battling cancer? He shouldn't be allowed in the building for the foreseeable future IMO.

Can’t speak for others but for me

This is the SECOND covid offense for him...the ONLY active player on team to have had an incident like this.
He blatantly chose to breach the contractual NFL COVID protocol.
Puts a playoff run at risk with a QB1 whose status is questionable.
Put himself, his team and his immune-compromised CANCER fighting Coach at risk.
Might cost his team a forfeit, sit downs or who knows what as a consequence for his selfish behavior.
PUT himself before TEAM in an absurd narcissistic selfish manner in the midst of a pandemic.

And that’s just about THIS incident...

I feel like an ass now for asking but thank you for the responses. I agree.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like an ass now for asking but thank you for the responses. I agree.
No need for you to have been ‘in the know’ as to all the incidents of his past behavior tbh.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think so yes... He still wasn't really following protocol by being at the strip club. Sure he might be fine but he can bring it back to his teammates and it could be a completely different story

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fined 40,000 and stripped of captain (why he had it to begin with is beyond me.)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Harden: "Anyone got Dwayne Haskins' phone number? I need to party with that dude once I give this Dior luggage out to my favorite hoes!"

James-Harden-Stripper.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just listened to his apology. One you can tell he put a mask on just for the apology, it doesnt even fit right...........he also is having trouble reading whatever someone wrote for him........but hes the starter this week lol

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they seriously considered releasing him. With Smith's calf issue still up in the air they simply couldn't afford to.

Far as being successful elsewhere. I dunno, he's had a good bit of maturity issues going back to last year. Against Carolina I believe before the game was over. He was celebrating n taking selfies with fans. And came up momentarily AWOL for a play because of it. The Skins had to send in athe back up QB. This isn't his 1st or 2nd fuck up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to love kids. Even if they mess up your plans, isn't that the usual? He should be maturing by now. Obviously he is not.
Will he go the Johnny Manziel way or go another route?
We don't know but you have to understand, ha does not get it!
I have been surrounded by young folks talking about that "covid nonsense"
I'm high-risk category and don't appreciate it.
Still, it is about following rules - even if you think it's nonsense.
If you are young, pay attention, it will go well for you. If you don't, It may get expensive!