• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins Partying Maskless at Strip Club

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins keeps shooting himself in the foot via his behavior. His borderline potential as a possible starter has allowed him a bit of leeway to this point but I have to assume that the WFT will be looking even harder at other options.

Darnold? Minshew? Newton? Draft pick? Haskins just made his own road to success that much harder by being stupid.

Newton is done.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dwayne Haskins apologized for social media posts showing him maskless in a strip club, breaking COVID-19 protocols.​

Haskins said he spoke with Washington head coach Ron Rivera about the incident and "took full accountability for putting the team at risk." "It was irresponsible and immature of me and I accept responsibility for my actions," he continued. It's unclear if Haskins will be available this week against the Panthers in a game that could determine Washington's playoff fate. Alex Smith, recovering from a calf injury that sidelined him last week, might be able to play against Carolina. If not, Taylor Heinicke -- who has never taken a regular season snap -- could get the nod for the Football Team.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things like this make it hard to be a pro sports fan, especially in light of all the preaching and fingerpointing we had to sit through this past summer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems he is too young and immature still. Should have stayed in college another year, that’s what I thought but his work ethic isn’t there to improve. If you don’t have that, you have no shot to succeed.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, a year ago today, he was probably burying his face in some stripper's butthole, while doing blow off of a toilet seat and not a soul would've cared.

12/22/19 - Eating community beer nuts, sharing a joint and having strippers retrieve dollar bills from your mouth.

1/22/20 - Everyone is an infectious disease expert-germaphobe that sanitizes their groceries.
Once again you are using hyperbole to conflate an issue. It has nothing to do with whether or not it is politically correct for him to be doing the things hes doing. It has everything to do with the attitude and personality to be doing said things when said person should be focusing on his team. Just cut the shit, you embarrass yourself sometimes.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Likely just ‘played’ his way out of DC.

To put your team, coach, and a playoff run in jeopardy for an afternoon of juvenile fun... just shows the level of idiocy and stupidity of him. What complete selfishness and narcissism on display.

DH just doesn’t GET it.

This is far from the first time that he has shown immature and completely tone deaf behavior.

Just exposing your coach who is high risk and a CAncer survivor Is disgusting. Then add the rest of it.

The optics are horrible. The behavior reprehensible.

No apology works for the second time for the same damn thing.

Completely disgusted while simultaneously very sad and disappointed in DH.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you are using hyperbole to conflate an issue. It has nothing to do with whether or not it is politically correct for him to be doing the things hes doing. It has everything to do with the attitude and personality to be doing said things when said person should be focusing on his team. Just cut the shit, you embarrass yourself sometimes.
lol wut

lulz at you being sore.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus wink GIF