• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Coaching Decision 2015 Playoffs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he usually wins.

Next.
Wiz You certainley seem very frustrated on such a nice afternoon in the NW? You sure you don't care less what the haters think? :martini:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it when you respond to the haters its just joking, but everyone else is upset or frustrated?

You either need to improve your intuition or admit you can't tell if people are happy or sad behind text.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it works how is it proof he is any less a QB than the ones that look to throw early? If it really is easier to win that way then why aren't more teams doing it?

The answers are really easy. He isn't winning because he's using some cheap as way to beat defenses. That's how he plays. He has a shitty ass line and if he didn't have scramble ability he wouldn't win here. Other QB'd don't play his style because they can't.

As long as he wins I couldn't care less how much the haters want to take away from it under some guise that he isn't winning the right way. It's just stupid.

Let me say this. I have never said he sucks or is not good. He wins on the Seahawks offense, and IMO Lynch is a big reason why. He is just not the prototype NFL QB. Will see what he is when Lynch is gone, I may be completely wrong or right. The thing is we all know his height is a limiting factor and he has managed to play on the NFL despite that. His book is still in the opening chapters, wI'll see soon enough.

Oh, and I'm not saying waiting for the defense to leave his recover is cheap, it's a very smart plan. No hate on him for taking what the D gives him. I have long called for Tony to do the same.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it when you respond to the haters its just joking, but everyone else is upset or frustrated?

You either need to improve your intuition or admit you can't tell if people are happy or sad behind text.
First don't confuse me for joking. I straight up talk s#&t to haters. Decent posters I do joke with.
Nor do you see me claim I don't care about something, yet be the only one posting.
So what is it? You either care or you were joking? If you were joking you need some help with your humor.
Relax it's a great day after all.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me say this. I have never said he sucks or is not good. He wins on the Seahawks offense, and IMO Lynch is a big reason why. He is just not the prototype NFL QB. Will see what he is when Lynch is gone, I may be completely wrong or right. The thing is we all know his height is a limiting factor and he has managed to play on the NFL despite that. His book is still in the opening chapters, wI'll see soon enough.

Oh, and I'm not saying waiting for the defense to leave his recover is cheap, it's a very smart plan. No hate on him for taking what the D gives him. I have long called for Tony to do the same.
I don't think anyone thinks he sucks. As a matter of fact a lot of teams would like to have him I would think? Also like many of us I speculate how he would do on a different team. I commented on that last year. Saying something to the effect that it would be nice to rwally evaluate his skills by putting him on a different team. I was totally serious, no trolling, no smack talk. Damn some of the Hawk fans acted as if I tokk their first born.
Suffice to say, no one will confuse RW with a pocket passer.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First don't confuse me for joking. I straight up talk s#&t to haters. Decent posters I do joke with.
Nor do you see me claim I don't care about something, yet be the only one posting.
So what is it? You either care or you were joking? If you were joking you need some help with your humor.
Relax it's a great day after all.
Ok, I'm guessing you must have Asperger syndrome or something? :noidea:

It's entirely possible to state your opinion and clarify views without it meaning you are upset or frustrated.

Again, you can't possibly tell what others are feeling over the 2D world of online texts. It may well be your goal to try and piss people off, but you clearly aren't qualified to tell when that actually happens.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the word 'usually' isn't in your vocabulary?

When was Romo's last SB victory....

Whens that last time Romo had Seattle's defense to help him out?

Damn Wiz you're starting to sound like Tgann69 light.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a poor call and a bad pass thrown by Wilson. The throw was late in getting to the receiver allowing the DB to make the INT.

The ball wasn't so much late getting there as much as Wilson telegraphed the play right from the 1st step of his drop back. That is why Butler got such a good jump on the play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm guessing you must have Asperger syndrome or something? :noidea:

It's entirely possible to state your opinion and clarify views without it meaning you are upset or frustrated.

Again, you can't possibly tell what others are feeling over the 2D world of online texts. It may well be your goal to try and piss people off, but you clearly aren't qualified to tell when that actually happens.
I disagree sometimes you certainley can tell if someone is aggravated. Take for example this thread. I ask you questions that you choose not to answer which would explain your current feelings. Instead you start a diatribe of this, that, and the other. Not trying to piss people off. Your clouded judgement is getting in the way. I made a statement. You disagreed fair enough. I asked a question you went on the attack. I even went as far as to wish you a good day.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the word 'usually' isn't in your vocabulary?

When was Romo's last SB victory....

Boy, sure nailed me to the cross there eh?

Right now I'd be more worried about the wee one's next one if I were you.

Nice to have one in the bag for sure but I'm not smelling any seconds, sloppy or otherwise forthcoming.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice to have one in the bag for sure but I'm not smelling any seconds, sloppy or otherwise forthcoming.

I agree. Lightning is unlikely to strike Little Rusty again. Especially with the dullard he has for a head coach.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whens that last time Romo had Seattle's defense to help him out?

Damn Wiz you're starting to sound like Tgann69 light.

So this is what comfortable with excuses for losing looks like.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree sometimes you certainley can tell if someone is aggravated. Take for example this thread. I ask you questions that you choose not to answer which would explain your current feelings. Instead you start a diatribe of this, that, and the other. Not trying to piss people off. Your clouded judgement is getting in the way. I made a statement. You disagreed fair enough. I asked a question you went on the attack. I even went as far as to wish you a good day.
:lol: Thank you for proving my point yet again.

What question didn't I answer?

You first tell us you flat out troll people up here and then suggest someone has hurt feeling for not taking your questions/comments as though they were some real conversation. So which is it?

BTW, that was a rhetorical question. I assume you struggle with that as well, but we will see.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My life doesn't hang on whether or not my favorite teams win it all. If that were the case I'd have hung myself many years ago :lol:

I don't sit up here and make any sort of claims about future events. Certainly Seattle has a chance to win their division so why not go farther? But the NFC has GB, Dallas, and a few teams not far behind, any of which can get hot at the right time and win it.

I simply pointed out you might not want to poke at people over the last play of the SB when deep down you know you'd wish your team at least had a chance to be in that last play situation.

:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Thank you for proving my point yet again.

What question didn't I answer?

You first tell us you flat out troll people up here and then suggest someone has hurt feeling for not taking your questions/comments as though they were some real conversation. So which is it?

BTW, that was a rhetorical question. I assume you struggle with that as well, but we will see.
Am I on that show jack ass? You can't be this dumb? You sound more intelligent but then again it's hard to tell in 2D, correct?
Go vack and re-read my post. The sentances that have a question mark (it looks like this "?") are the questions.
When you get done with that. Take your time it's ok. Then Kindly show me where I have ever said I straight up troll people? See that's another question.
Still a beautiful day.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My life doesn't hang on whether or not my favorite teams win it all. If that were the case I'd have hung myself many years ago :lol:

I don't sit up here and make any sort of claims about future events. Certainly Seattle has a chance to win their division so why not go farther? But the NFC has GB, Dallas, and a few teams not far behind, any of which can get hot at the right time and win it.

I simply pointed out you might not want to poke at people over the last play of the SB when deep down you know you'd wish your team at least had a chance to be in that last play situation.

:suds:

Uhh, I think he's a Patriots fan :noidea: