• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbest Coaching Decision 2015 Playoffs

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I on that show jack ass? You can't be this dumb? You sound more intelligent but then again it's hard to tell in 2D, correct?
Go vack and re-read my post. The sentances that have a question mark (it looks like this "?") are the questions.
When you get done with that. Take your time it's ok. Then Kindly show me where I have ever said I straight up troll people? See that's another question.
Still a beautiful day.
Right, when you can't answer a question you just put insults up and act stupid. Got it.

You make dozens and dozens of lame posts a day and now you want someone else to go back and figure out which of them has a question you feel slighted on because it wasn't answered? :pound: Ask a question if you have one, otherwise stop acting like a fool, or is that an act? :noidea:

As for telling us you troll, telling people you straight up talk shit to 'haters' is a form of trolling (under the common usage on these boards). Deal with it.
Uhh, I think he's a Patriots fan :noidea:
He's a die hard cowboy that is also a pats fan. His primary team hasn't won shit since before there were cell phones and he knows it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, when you can't answer a question you just put insults up and act stupid. Got it.

You make dozens and dozens of lame posts a day and now you want someone else to go back and figure out which of them has a question you feel slighted on because it wasn't answered? :pound: Ask a question if you have one, otherwise stop acting like a fool, or is that an act? :noidea:

As for telling us you troll, telling people you straight up talk shit to 'haters' is a form of trolling (under the common usage on these boards). Deal with it.

He's a die hard cowboy that is also a pats fan. His primary team hasn't won shit since before there were cell phones and he knows it.

Really? We have advanced to "before there were cell phones"? :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? We have advanced to "before there were cell phones"? :lol:
lol I'm sure it's hard for them to believe it was 21 years ago.

And instead of advanced I'd have said degraded... :whistle:

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'm sure it's hard for them to believe it was 25 years ago.

And instead of advanced I'd have said degraded... :whistle:

I'm still not ready to move past the before microwaves stage.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Post #144 I asked if you were serious or joking? It was that simple. But like a majority of your post you get what appears to me very angry. Personally I could care less. Then you go onto to misquote things that others have said. When challenged you back peddle. I for one don't believe talking shit and trolling are the same. What's funny is so many of your posts you act as if your a mod. You try to monopolize the conversation. Call people out if they don't agree with you. Note I tell people what I think, I'm a straight shooter. If you can't deal with it too bad.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could do before color tv if that works?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #144 I asked if you were serious or joking? It was that simple. But like a majority of your post you get what appears to me very angry. Personally I could care less. Then you go onto to misquote things that others have said. When challenged you back peddle. I for one don't believe talking shit and trolling are the same. What's funny is so many of your posts you act as if your a mod. You try to monopolize the conversation. Call people out if they don't agree with you. Note I tell people what I think, I'm a straight shooter. If you can't deal with it too bad.
:lol:
So now who's sounding mad?
I answered your question quite clearly in 147. Sorry if you didn't like that answer. Seems your M.O. to go off on tangents not related to the topic when things aren't going well for you.
Now you are degrading things more by saying I'm acting like a mod. Exactly what does that mean? Did I make some kind of open threat of some sort that I don't remember? You are making up some personal feud because you feel slighted over some answer I was supposed to have owed you that actually seems more like it was almost rhetorical in nature to begin with and then went into the whole name calling thing and being all condescending and acting indignant, and then still try to project on others that they must be angry. :pound: That's really some funny shit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about just before the show FBI "In technicolor".
If you just want to stay in terms of phones we could go back to when it first became legal to actually own your own phone instead of having to lease it from 'ma bell'.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you just want to stay in terms of phones we could go back to when it first became legal to actually own your own phone instead of having to lease it from 'ma bell'.

5 digit phone numbers were AWESOME!:nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
So now who's sounding mad?
I answered your question quite clearly in 147. Sorry if you didn't like that answer. Seems your M.O. to go off on tangents not related to the topic when things aren't going well for you.
Now you are degrading things more by saying I'm acting like a mod. Exactly what does that mean? Did I make some kind of open threat of some sort that I don't remember? You are making up some personal feud because you feel slighted over some answer I was supposed to have owed you that actually seems more like it was almost rhetorical in nature to begin with and then went into the whole name calling thing and being all condescending and acting indignant, and then still try to project on others that they must be angry. :pound: That's really some funny shit.
Not sure how you interpret I'm mad. I'm not sorry if that bothers you? I'm upset I've wasted this much time going back and forth about nothing with you. Still don't see in 147 where you answered the simple question. Did you want me to speculate because after all it was in 2D?
As for the mod comment. It had nothing to do with today's posts. It had to do with past posts. Like your post earluer I'm certainley not going back thru 100s of your useless posts. It doesn't matter that much to me. Have a good night. Look into taking an anger management course it coukd do you wonders.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Couldn't keep up the stupidity over not answering a question after you actually read it could you? Then you accuse me of being all mod like and can't come up with even one example. Nope, just go back to telling people they must be angry.

Let me ask you a serious question. Does that ploy ever actually work on anyone? Does accusing people of shit they tell you isn't true over and over again finally ever actually make it come true? Just curious.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest decision was Pete Carroll's obvious mistake in passing during the 3rd quarter in the Green Bay game at the 2:22 mark. Brought up 4th down and he targeted Wilson, what an idiot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Couldn't keep up the stupidity over not answering a question after you actually read it could you? Then you accuse me of being all mod like and can't come up with even one example. Nope, just go back to telling people they must be angry.

Let me ask you a serious question. Does that ploy ever actually work on anyone? Does accusing people of shit they tell you isn't true over and over again finally ever actually make it come true? Just curious.
Do you always talk in riddles:doh::crazy:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,. throws a tantrum when he feels his direct question isn't answered and then avoids answering one himself.

Seems legit.

I was being dead serious. You do this a lot and to different people all over this site. Does it ever actually work? Can accusing people of things you know to be false until it turns true ever really work? Because if not, you may want to try some new material. Just trying to help you out a bit.

:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,. throws a tantrum when he feels his direct question isn't answered and then avoids answering one himself.

Seems legit.

I was being dead serious. You do this a lot and to different people all over this site. Does it ever actually work? Can accusing people of things you know to be false until it turns true ever really work? Because if not, you may want to try some new material. Just trying to help you out a bit.

:suds:
I've been serious the entire time. Strange how hypocritical you can be. Your first post "appeared as if you were angry, disgruntled, or upset" choose the adjective. I see them as one in the same. To me it was/is like making a game prediction. You opted to get all philosophical about it. Again being mod like telling me what I can and can't do. Enjoy your evening:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still won't answer. Ok, I'll let you off the hook.

Where did I tell you what you can or cannot do? Curious, because I don't recall that. All I remember saying is assuming you know what emotion people have via text is kind of pointless. I can tell you yet again that nothing up here has 'angered' me in quite some time, but you appear to know me better than I do myself or something because you'll keep making those claims until it comes true. Problem for you is, that day may take a very long time to come. Might be more productive to just talk football instead of making it all personal. Oh, and that's just advice, not 'orders'. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me say this. I have never said he sucks or is not good. He wins on the Seahawks offense, and IMO Lynch is a big reason why. He is just not the prototype NFL QB. Will see what he is when Lynch is gone, I may be completely wrong or right. The thing is we all know his height is a limiting factor and he has managed to play on the NFL despite that. His book is still in the opening chapters, wI'll see soon enough.

Oh, and I'm not saying waiting for the defense to leave his recover is cheap, it's a very smart plan. No hate on him for taking what the D gives him. I have long called for Tony to do the same.
I went on record 3 years ago saying Russell would be a star. He has done nothing to dissuade me otherwise.
Russell Wilson is a very good QB with a live arm. He can throw the ball any why he chooses - and usually does.
I'm going to side with Whiz on this one. If anyone thinks he is not all that - beat him or shut up!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiz similar to you in #147 I did answer. You are on
Still won't answer. Ok, I'll let you off the hook.

Where did I tell you what you can or cannot do? Curious, because I don't recall that. All I remember saying is assuming you know what emotion people have via text is kind of pointless. I can tell you yet again that nothing up here has 'angered' me in quite some time, but you appear to know me better than I do myself or something because you'll keep making those claims until it comes true. Problem for you is, that day may take a very long time to come. Might be more productive to just talk football instead of making it all personal. Oh, and that's just advice, not 'orders'. :L
Just like your post in 147 I did answer you. Try not being so hypocritical. Have a great day.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, if it makes you feel better to say that then ok, but there was no direct answer to the question of your ongoing tactics and if they work or not. Your question to me was answered directly. I said it wasn't an either or proposition. There were choices between caring and being upset. I asked a direct yes/no question and you can't/won't answer it because it shows you for the trolling poster you want to deny being. Fine by me, and you have a great day as well.