• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft possibilities

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to a sports talk show last week and they said the problem with Carr is the amount of money he's being paid. They talked about on a league wide scale, Carr was average to good. They pointed out how he hadn't missed a game since his arrival in Dallas.

I tend to agree.
The money is absolutely the issue. IMO he is not good, but average I'll go with. He does at times use his size to play some of the bigger receivers and we do ask him to do a lot at times and deep help is not often an option with our safeties. But, he is probably the worst CB I have ever seen at following WRs across the field on crossing patterns. I heard Broaddus mention it a few years ago and ever since then I have been watching it and it's uncanny how he just loses his guy every time on those patterns.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The money is absolutely the issue. IMO he is not good, but average I'll go with. He does at times use his size to play some of the bigger receivers and we do ask him to do a lme ot at times and deep help is not often an option with our safeties. But, he is probably the worst CB I have ever seen at following WRs across the field on crossing patterns. I heard Broaddus mention it a few years ago and ever since then I have been watching it and it's uncanny how he just loses his guy every time on those patterns.
I agree. Carr always loses his man and never makes a play at a crucial time. He is a below average corner IMO. He was not with the money. Hate Claiburn but would rather keep him and his once per game interference penalty.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looking for Ramsey or Hargreaves as the Cowboys first.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me Too!
I'm still thinking Ramsey will be a dynamic NFL player, but I won't bitch with Hargreaves nor Boza for that matter
I would be OK with those as well or a QB they feel is the next franchise QB.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Would like Ramesy or Hargrave. preferably the one who has better ball skill, size, and intelligence combo. I'm fine with tanking Wentz. Trading bake about 10 spots and getting Elliot and more earl round picks in this and next years draft might be my favorite move tough. I would welcome Bosa to. We have a lot of needs. Any of these moves make this team better.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't want, is early round project players. Don't take these guys before round 4. I don't want The bargain guy either. The Bruce Carter types 1st round talent taken early in the 2nd round, but injury prone. Sorry we've had enough of those. We have Great position in every round lets take full advantage and take the highest rated and healthiest player available.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he rumored to be #1 on Cowboys early list?
I can only pray we haven't already allowed anyone to know who we are looking at regardless of who it is...but I wouldn't be surprised...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only pray we haven't already allowed anyone to know who we are looking at regardless of who it is...but I wouldn't be surprised...
I think I would always leak number 1 on my board.....if I were really looking ar someone else. Leaking a DB as the top of their board this early tells me they might be looking QB and font want someone jumping in front of them to take their guy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be OK with those as well or a QB they feel is the next franchise QB.
Me too, but really on any defender the team thinks is worth the pick. Also, I've said many times I'd be OK with QB as long as the team feels he is worth the #4 pick and I definitely still am. But, no matter how many times I look at it I only see Goff as being worthy of that pick. I don't know if any of the others are top 10 picks and can even see them all as second rounders. I just don't get the Wentz SportsHoopla. Not that I don't think he can be a good player, but what is it based on? He has played against little league talent compared to what he will see in the NFL and wasn't even asked to do too much in his Offense and shouldn't he have been even more dominant against that level of competition? I get the size and the arm strength, but he doesn't really seem incredibly accurate to me. Goff to me looks like the only top QB in this draft.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper's 2.0 this morning had the Cowboy's taking Goff at #4 with Bosa still on the board. Not me...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper's 2.0 this morning had the Cowboy's taking Goff at #4 with Bosa still on the board. Not me...
Bosa dropping out of top 4??? I would not be happy if he were available and we passed on him...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa dropping out of top 4??? I would not be happy if he were available and we passed on him...
He had Bosa going at 6. This guy gets paid millions by ESPN. Seriously don't get it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter also has Bosa going 6, at 4 Myles Jack.
As if today my #1 preference is DeForest Buckner, although I won't complain if it's Bosa or one of the DB's. Myles injury concerns me.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter also has Bosa going 6, at 4 Myles Jack.
As if today my #1 preference is DeForest Buckner, although I won't complain if it's Bosa or one of the DB's. Myles injury concerns me.
Kiper had Buckner going 3. I agree on Jack, to big a risk for me at 4

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have a lot of choices at 4 and depending on how the draft falls it could go many different ways. I think we should take a QB at 4 but I also understand the thinking on CB DL or just a solid Football player as in BPA regardless of position.

After the combine players will rise and fall and the shuffle wont be complete until the draft is over IMHO

lotta time lots of opinions to be stated

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COWBOYS need to care, about continuing, to upgrade the speed and athletic ability of the defense.....
Jones, Lee, and D Lawrence need some help. If Romo would get hurt again, does anybody really think a rookie QB could step in and make a difference in his first season? Now, if you're guaranteeing me Goff or Wentz are franchise QBs for the future...........maybe. But the defense has been ignored too long....And Bill,Jimmy and other smart GMs build the lines first......If you don't control the line of scrimmage, who cares about the rest?