• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins losing draft picks because of tampering

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back to the topic,

The last time the Miami Dolphins won a playoff game was Dec. 30, 2000.
To put that into perspective, Tom Brady entered his first NFL game on Nov. 23, 2000, just five weeks prior to the Dolphins’ last playoff win.

Since then, Brady has led two teams to 35 playoff victories and seven Super Bowl titles.

So what does Ross do? Tamper! Go get Brady!
Screw Flores, Go get Payton to coach

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again how is tampering less?
Not once but twice. For a player you feel is a slime ball for breaking his phone.

Get on your self righteous crusade for Ross for even entertain bringong a cheater to his spotless squad.

So if it doesn't get any traction does that make it right?

You're a clown and everyone knows it.

So tell us how filming from one non aceptable area is worse then tampering and tanking?

Or how is it worse than a hand job?

Worse than an illegal sting gone bad?

Tell us or stop with you bs accusations.

You and the other haters/sheep wanted and still want anything to try and tarnish and bring down the dynasty.

Roger is an ego maniac. BB embarrassed him on multiple occassions and he's like a woman scorned. No wonder why you agree with him.

Oh I forgot tell us how it's worse that the Pats drafted a psychopath, released him immediately after he was formally charged. That's somehow worse for the integrity of the game?
We've been over all of this a million times you obviously can't comprehend it or don't wish to pour out your patsie koolaid.

The dynasty is already tarnished BB already did a great job in doing so self inflicted by his arrogance. If you speak to most Miami fans they are pissed off at Ross and want him gone. That's the difference between us and you we don't tolerate that crap. Most of us also don't want anything to do with Brady although I believe most of the BS came from BB. One day I'm sure it will come out.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We both know he doesn't want to answer it.

All he has is a bunch of empty accusations and his self righteous failef crusades
Yes of course human trafficking doesn't happen especially in the US I get it. All prostitutes love their work and none are ever forced to do so. You are so smart we should put a picture of you in Websters. :L
:L:L

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back to the topic,

The last time the Miami Dolphins won a playoff game was Dec. 30, 2000.
To put that into perspective, Tom Brady entered his first NFL game on Nov. 23, 2000, just five weeks prior to the Dolphins’ last playoff win.

Since then, Brady has led two teams to 35 playoff victories and seven Super Bowl titles.

So what does Ross do? Tamper! Go get Brady!
Screw Flores, Go get Payton to coach
On one side he's doing everything possible to win which is not a bad trait but unfortunately he pushed it too far. Remind us of anyone? I would be happy if they forced him to sell can you say the same thing about your owner and HC? I already know the answer it's defend defend defend because you guys have no morals. Even worse deflect the blame somewhere else so your team doesn't look as bad. See what you are doing. ..we all do!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Ross over a lot of NFL owners. He's prepared to pay for players and take chances on coaches. Additionally he got the stadium sorted even when Miami wouldn't pay for upgrades.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Ross over a lot of NFL owners. He's prepared to pay for players and take chances on coaches. Additionally he got the stadium sorted even when Miami wouldn't pay for upgrades.
That's another opinion. You are entitled to your opinions.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been over all of this a million times you obviously can't comprehend it or don't wish to pour out your patsie koolaid.

The dynasty is already tarnished BB already did a great job in doing so self inflicted by his arrogance. If you speak to most Miami fans they are pissed off at Ross and want him gone. That's the difference between us and you we don't tolerate that crap. Most of us also don't want anything to do with Brady although I believe most of the BS came from BB. One day I'm sure it will come out.
Well it is tough to argue when your owner was caught red handed.

Verse speculation, and the it's ok to film from here but over there, no can't do that.

I'd want my scum bag owner gone to if he got caught tampering with the GOAT and asking his HC to tank.

Oh and now we know you're truly full of shit saying you'd want nothing to do with Brady.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes of course human trafficking doesn't happen especially in the US I get it. All prostitutes love their work and none are ever forced to do so. You are so smart we should put a picture of you in Websters. :L
:L:L
Keep posting and keep proving how lost in the sauce you are.

Kraft had zero to do with any kind of HT. Salty that you tried to connect an illegal sting gone bad with it. Your white light crusade was crushed before it started. Go educate yourself on such topics then come back.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep posting and keep proving how lost in the sauce you are.

Kraft had zero to do with any kind of HT. Salty that you tried to connect an illegal sting gone bad with it. Your white light crusade was crushed before it started. Go educate yourself on such topics then come back.
It is ironic that @FlyerFinFan sticks up for the cops secret illegal taping at the spa ,
while morally outraged by Patriots taping in the wrong place in front of everybody!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly, I doubt it’ll happen. If they haven’t been able to get Dan Snyder out of the league, I doubt they’d be able to get Ross out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is ironic that @FlyerFinFan sticks up for the cops secret illegal taping at the spa ,
while morally outraged by Patriots taping in the wrong place in front of everybody!
This is why no one takes him seriously. We just enjoy free comic entertainment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially considering one of those tapings are against our constitutional rights.
It doesn't matter, RK is still running a HT ring signed FFF

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I stuck up for an illegal sting operation. They messed it up or could have put the bastard in jail. Where there's smoke...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what will happen with the guppies. Yep, they still little fish in a small pond. AFC cheerleader favorites, dolphins are so cute, almost human ….

Jaws music … dolphin leaps out of the water and says: fuck these guys in Miami, surely there are porpoises elsewhere.

Dolphins have an identity problem. They are supposed to be cute and gentle, but as we have seen above the water, that team is as sleazy as they come.