• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins losing draft picks because of tampering

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I stuck up for an illegal sting operation. They messed it up or could have put the bastard in jail. Where there's smoke...
"What do you want me to do fire the police? Are you on crack? Meanwhile you were downplaying Kraft's actions as a minor thing similar to J walking... and you call me hypocrite... comical."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I stuck up for an illegal sting operation. They messed it up or could have put the bastard in jail. Where there's smoke...
You continued to beat the FL Popo and DA drum. Until you couldn't beat it any more. Your personal vandetta had you blinded then and obviously now as well.
Stop the foolishness. You had the cops and the DAs back the entire time. Until you had no other option but to soften your self righteous opinion.
J walking is more dangerous than a perceived hand job.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been over all of this a million times you obviously can't comprehend it or don't wish to pour out your patsie koolaid.

The dynasty is already tarnished BB already did a great job in doing so self inflicted by his arrogance. If you speak to most Miami fans they are pissed off at Ross and want him gone. That's the difference between us and you we don't tolerate that crap. Most of us also don't want anything to do with Brady although I believe most of the BS came from BB. One day I'm sure it will come out.
I'm a Colts fan so if anyone has a beef with the Patriots it should be me, but I don't because even I know all the accusations of cheating against them were witch hunts and jealousy from other teams for their success. That team probably single handedly stopped my Colts and Peyton from being at minimum 4 time Super Bowl champs. So seriously, STFU, you sound petty and ridiculous.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"What do you want me to do fire the police? Are you on crack? Meanwhile you were downplaying Kraft's actions as a minor thing similar to J walking... and you call me hypocrite... comical."
You seem to be confused with your own comments never said kraftys actions were minor? Never said Ross's were either. I do know that billionaires get away with a hell of a lot more than you and I do though. Face it we would have went to jail if it was us in that parlour...yet he walks.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Colts fan so if anyone has a beef with the Patriots it should be me, but I don't because even I know all the accusations of cheating against them were witch hunts and jealousy from other teams for their success. That team probably single handedly stopped my Colts and Peyton from being at minimum 4 time Super Bowl champs. So seriously, STFU, you sound petty and ridiculous.
Your opinion bro I had to watch a hell of a lot more patsie games than you seen a pattern for many years but whatever.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be confused with your own comments never said kraftys actions were minor? Never said Ross's were either. I do know that billionaires get away with a hell of a lot more than you and I do though. Face it we would have went to jail if it was us in that parlour...yet he walks.
If it was me in the parlor, they wouldn't waste the film. Cops were trying to make a splash play.

I have never been to a massage parlor and if I did go, I would never get a happy ending there.
Now you seem to be an expert on massage parlors and happy endings. I should trust your judgement!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was me in the parlor, they wouldn't waste the film. Cops were trying to make a splash play.

I have never been to a massage parlor and if I did go, I would never get a happy ending there.
Now you seem to be an expert on massage parlors and happy endings. I should trust your judgement!
If it were you, they'd still have used the film, but we'd never would have heard about it, and the DA would have secured a conviction.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s shocking that a franchise with such a cute mascot / animal as its logo could be so corrupt in its core. Shameful.
hypocrites.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hypocrites.....
How cute is FFF? NE fans are hypocrites because their team has been caught cheating numerous times and their owner is a total douche.

No one even tried to defend NE. He likes to imagine things and MSU. Or it could be the lack of reading comp. The entire state of FL. struggles with following directions on how to punch a chad properly.

FFF so salty and consumed by the Pats and the NE faithful. He can't even enjoy his team having a winning record. Could be because he's never witnessed one before.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hypocrites.....
I don't think Miami has cheated but unfortunately known for massage parlors, dens of ill repute and human trafficking. Poor old man Kraft was never exploited to that down here, but sure as shit, is down there. Team is good, city is like Sodom and state like Gomorrah

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Miami has cheated but unfortunately known for massage parlors, dens of ill repute and human trafficking. Poor old man Kraft was never exploited to that down here, but sure as shit, is down there. Team is good, city is like Sodom and state like Gomorrah
You don't have to tell @FlyerFinFan - he never goes to Miami!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you don't understand what hypocrisy is. I've never defended Ross yet you patsies defend krafty to the teeth. He's innocent we've never cheated....then turn around and call out other teams. Get it? Probably not it's too complicated for some of you.