• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft of Dolphins

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors that Tua wants a contract like Burrow. If that is true then Penix Jr. should be the first pick. Tua needs to prove that he can beat the top AFC teams like the Bills and Chiefs. Burrow had proved a lot more before his contract. If the Fins sign Tua to a reasonable contract they can draft for another position early.
The Fins do have some power in the negotiation because Tua is still under contract in 2024.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors that Tua wants a contract like Burrow. If that is true then Penix Jr. should be the first pick. Tua needs to prove that he can beat the top AFC teams like the Bills and Chiefs. Burrow had proved a lot more before his contract. If the Fins sign Tua to a reasonable contract they can draft for another position early.
The Fins do have some power in the negotiation because Tua is still under contract in 2024.
Funny, someone needs to tell Tua that Burrow has won playoff games and has led a team to a Super Bowl. That should quiet him up. Needs to stop Turing the ball over at critical times in games as well.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with a reasonable amount for Tua's contract. They should still draft a QB to develop as a backup or starter though whatever they decide. (Unless they sign s veteran)

There are some mock drafts with the Fins taking the first Center off the board. That makes sense to me, although the offense clearly needs a top flight TE. The top teams usually have one.

Part of Tua's and the offenses problem is that they don't spread the ball around enough to other WRs and TEs.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few decent TE's in free agency. I agree, Tua is a good QB, just not elite and IMO they should go O line 1st or 2nd and QB 1st or 2nd. They forfeited 3rd round pick due to dumbass owner. Not sure what would be left over in 2nd round, don't think Phenix will fall that far, but maybe?? Maybe look at Nix?? I think he is good.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3