• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins losing draft picks because of tampering

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad, don't want to see the young man getting corrupted in Sin City and divorced if he is married
Now that's funny Sonny haha! i actually almost got kicked out of the real sin city got too drunk playing craps and was winning pit boss wanted me out. I resisted but thank goodness my buddy and spouse got me out of there. Good times..

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you don't understand what hypocrisy is. I've never defended Ross yet you patsies defend krafty to the teeth. He's innocent we've never cheated....then turn around and call out other teams. Get it? Probably not it's too complicated for some of you.
Not complicated at all. I only call out the Dolphins.
Kraft is a very good man and owner.
Too bad for your feelings getting hurt!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no hurt feelings I really could give a damn but laugh when patsies bring up the hypocrisy when most are well hypocrites. I actually prefer the ones that say if you aren't cheatin you aint trying because that's what you are. Do the Fins cheat sure pretty much every team does something stupid but you won't see me standing up for guys like Ross. He's a good guy as well when it comes to donations and shit but what the hell does that have to do with cheating you either do it or you don't. Still think krafty and belicheat did far worse than talking to a player under contract. For all we know brady came to Ross to try to move to Miami to keep his wife well exwife happy at the time.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good man? The guy is a dawg.

cartman-red-rocket.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hypocrites.....
All in good fun. But it is funny to think about a city not run by gangsters, when you think about Miami. Will admit, they are doing it right. Was there 2 months ago and it was almost heaven on earth. Very organized and civil.

And very expensive.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in good fun. But it is funny to think about a city not run by gangsters, when you think about Miami. Will admit, they are doing it right. Was there 2 months ago and it was almost heaven on earth. Very organized and civil.

And very expensive.
Yes agreed no harm in razzing your mortal enemies ha! If it weren't for the hurricanes and high prices for cocktails Florida would be great.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes agreed no harm in razzing your mortal enemies ha! If it weren't for the hurricanes and high prices for cocktails Florida would be great.
The recent hurricane was unusual as it ripped up the west coast of peninsula, gulf towns got hit hard. None or very little damage in Miami.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent hurricane was unusual as it ripped up the west coast of peninsula, gulf towns got hit hard. None or very little damage in Miami.
Yes but the threat is there every single year you just don't know. I guess no different than a brutal snowstorm the locals don't seem to worried about it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but the threat is there every single year you just don't know. I guess no different than a brutal snowstorm the locals don't seem to worried about it.
Not every single year but Miami has had some badass hurricanes. Usually just rips through, tumbles a few trees and houses and other urban stuff. The last really bad one was many years ago.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no hurt feelings I really could give a damn but laugh when patsies bring up the hypocrisy when most are well hypocrites. I actually prefer the ones that say if you aren't cheatin you aint trying because that's what you are. Do the Fins cheat sure pretty much every team does something stupid but you won't see me standing up for guys like Ross. He's a good guy as well when it comes to donations and shit but what the hell does that have to do with cheating you either do it or you don't. Still think krafty and belicheat did far worse than talking to a player under contract. For all we know brady came to Ross to try to move to Miami to keep his wife well exwife happy at the time.
So looks like the Dolphins and Ross are doing it again!
Brady is still under contract with Tampa.
Come get your Dolphins draftpicks! - We're giving them away!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks like the Dolphins and Ross are doing it again!
Brady is still under contract with Tampa.
Come get your Dolphins draftpicks! - We're giving them away!

Doing what they've said they want nothing to do with the old man. I think you need to worry about your Mac and cheesy he can't keep quiet these days. ..