• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Tom Brady retire if he wins a Super Bowl this year with the Buccaneers?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I mention that the Vikings should fire Zimmer I get pushback by Vikings fans in denial.

Homers are always gonna homer.... they back everry team.

And... look at what he did with a Keenum lead team....

But the truth is, he seems to be toxic no matter who the OC is.... There's been no continuity there, and they've never done anything in earnest, to address the O-line. Not sure if that's Spielman or Zim.... :scratch:

• Useful
Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the truth is, he seems to be toxic no matter who the OC is.... There's been no continuity there, and they've never done anything in earnest, to address the O-line. Not sure if that's Spielman or Zim.... :scratch:
Zimmer is a good defensive coordinator but an average head coach.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and I agree more than we disagree but you can be a pain in the ass sometimes... :D

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I agree more than we disagree but you can be a pain in the ass sometimes... :D
true true agree GIF

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. i'll say this if people keep guessing or speculating sooner or later they will be correct.

As to the Bucs, when TB went there he went there because they are loaded with talent pass catching talent and a solid D. But i am not sure this team can beat the Seahawks or Steelers who I currently project as the two SB contenders.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. i'll say this if people keep guessing or speculating sooner or later they will be correct.

As to the Bucs, when TB went there he went there because they are loaded with talent pass catching talent and a solid D. But i am not sure this team can beat the Seahawks or Steelers who I currently project as the two SB contenders.
Seattle isn't as good as their 5-0 record. Defense is suspect.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it sour grapes to have hoped to have seen Tom throw a couple of pick sixes and get benched?
Is that asking to much?
Heartily disappointed in Green Bay today.

I'm not sure why any Patriots fans would want Tom Brady to fail badly unless they somehow wound up playing Tampa Bay in a Superbowl. I mean, the guy took the Patriots to 9 Superbowls, and won 6 of them. Before that, they had zero Superbowl wins and spent a lot of time being a pretty bad team in their franchise history.

I'm not sure why you would be so bitter about the guy when he went to a team that isn't even in the AFC, not to mention Tampa Bay has been an awful team throughout most of their history. It's not like he went to a rival team like one within your division, or the Colts or something. He didn't even go to a team that was very good; the Bucs were 7-9 last year.

It's not like when Favre went to the Vikings to try getting revenge on Green Bay back in 2009. That scenario actually made a lot of sense to rustle Packers fans. The Vikings are their 2nd biggest rival, with the Vikings considering green bay their biggest rival. Plus, the Vikings had e every reason to believe they were a quality QB away from a title that year. But even in that case, I thought a lot of their fans got overly worked up over it.

At the end of the day, it's just sports, and what happens with any pro sports team doesn't impact regular people in real life much beyond the entertainment value of it. For example, if Adrian Peterson were traded to Green Bay and they won the title this year, I honestly wouldn't care. Like I said, it's just a game when it comes down to it. There's no reason to let pro sports upset you much IMO. I'm not saying that to rip on you. It's just my point of view.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why any Patriots fans would want Tom Brady to fail badly unless they somehow wound up playing Tampa Bay in a Superbowl. I mean, the guy took the Patriots to 9 Superbowls, and won 6 of them. Before that, they had zero Superbowl wins and spent a lot of time being a pretty bad team in their franchise history.

I'm not sure why you would be so bitter about the guy when he went to a team that isn't even in the AFC, not to mention Tampa Bay has been an awful team throughout most of their history. It's not like he went to a rival team like one within your division, or the Colts or something. He didn't even go to a team that was very good; the Bucs were 7-9 last year.

It's not like when Favre went to the Vikings to try getting revenge on Green Bay back in 2009. That scenario actually made a lot of sense to rustle Packers fans. The Vikings are their 2nd biggest rival, with the Vikings considering green bay their biggest rival. Plus, the Vikings had e every reason to believe they were a quality QB away from a title that year. But even in that case, I thought a lot of their fans got overly worked up over it.

At the end of the day, it's just sports, and what happens with any pro sports team doesn't impact regular people in real life much beyond the entertainment value of it. For example, if Adrian Peterson were traded to Green Bay and they won the title this year, I honestly wouldn't care. Like I said, it's just a game when it comes down to it. There's no reason to let pro sports upset you much IMO. I'm not saying that to rip on you. It's just my point of view.
Most all of my posts are written for fun and for a laugh.
I have not forgotten all he has brought to New England as I vividly remember the awful years before.
Two words that still make me shiver after all these years, Rod Rust.
I'm not and never been a fan of any player, I go for the team.
Players come and go and it's all about the team for me so unless TB is coming back I'm with Newton now.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle isn't as good as their 5-0 record. Defense is suspect.
True a 1000 winning % is great cause for concern. I just don't see who in the NFC is a challenge, may just be the Bucs when it's all said and done

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True a 1000 winning % is great cause for concern. I just don't see who in the NFC is a challenge, may just be the Bucs when it's all said and done
They aren’t sweeping their division either.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Tom wins it all, just adds to his legacy.

Look the Pats got shit lucky with Tom, plain and simple but it takes luck in the league

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look who they beat...

On top of that, outside of the Falcons, the other 4 were a score or less.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t deny that. How many division games have they had? Don’t bother following other divisions much, until playoff time.
Well to date they have beaten the Falcons. Pats Cowboys Phins Vikes so you may damn well be correct. They have beat shitty or average at best teams.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Tom wins it all, just adds to his legacy.

Look the Pats got shit lucky with Tom, plain and simple but it takes luck in the league

Yeah. Brady could win the next 2 Superbowls with Tampa and retire, and he's still always be remembered primarily for his time with the Patriots. Nothing could ever change that. Him succeeded in Tampa would only further cement his prior legacy since he would have proven beyond any doubt that he didn't need BB or a specific "system" to win.