• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Tom Brady retire if he wins a Super Bowl this year with the Buccaneers?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll never truly know but personally I think there was friction there and if Belichick wanted Brady in Foxborough he'd be here

Belichick has been making unpopular moves and IMO has the 'God" syndrome now. He tells Butler he will play in second half of SB and doesn't play him, even though Butler helped preserve a SB win vs Seattle. Gronk is fed up wit BB's tactics and retires, only to come back with TB. Brady has been there for 20 years and gets no consideration in team moves, and yet BB is below .500 in NE and no playoffs w/o him. Kraft wanted TB to stay but I think Brady made up his mind last season. If he left for more money, I could see sour grapes, he left for the reasons I would have , an unappreciative boss. BB has no loyalty to anyone, would trade his kids if right offer came along

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick has been making unpopular moves and IMO has the 'God" syndrome now. No tells Butler he will play in second half of SB and doesn't play him, even though Butler helped preserve a SB win vs Seattle. Gronk is fed up wit BB's tactics and retires, only to come back with TB. Brady has been there for 20 years and gets no consideration in team moves, and yet BB is below .500 in NE and no playoffs w/o him. Kraft wanted TB to stay but I think Brady made up his mind last season. If he left for more money, I couls see sour grapes, he left for the reasons I would have , an unappreciative boss

This! As you know I'm not a homer at all but it seems lately sucess has truly gotten to BBs head and he's taking on too much. No one will ever be able to get into BBs head (not even Kraft) but he had moved on from Brady since was late 2017/2018? Correct?

Its funny though, now Brady is gone and BB has "opened up" more (which isn't saying much) and doing commercials. And players are saying it's "fun" again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This! As you know I'm not a homer at all but it seems lately sucess has truly gotten to BBs head and he's taking on too much. No one will ever be able to get into BBs head (not even Kraft) but he had moved on from Brady since was late 2017/2018? Correct?

Its funny though, now Brady is gone and BB has "opened up" more (which isn't saying much) and doing commercials. And players are saying it's "fun" again

Maybe the media got to him, reading the usual is it Brady or Belichick for success stories, and turned him cold, and with something to prove, fucking ego

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think his timeline has anything to do with whether he wins any more rings or not. I think he wants to play as long as he is still enjoying it (and a team wants him)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the media got to him, reading the usual is it Brady or Belichick for success stories, and turned him cold, and with something to prove, fucking ego

I mean I don't technically fault him because he has had so much success and we all know how that goes or could go.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't technically fault him because he has had so much success and we all know how that goes or could go.
Fault him for what. the success he has as Parcells's DC in NY ?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fault him for what. the success he has as Parcells's DC in NY ?

No, I mean BBs "arrogance". He has had the success, so that could bring bad things out.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean BBs "arrogance". He has had the success, so that could bring bad things out.

My point is he never had success yet without Brady, you would think the last few years would be more bearable. They went to like 13 AFCG and 9 SB's together. When Brady didn't go to last year's pre-season stuff, which he never missed, and the Gronk retires, I had a feeling the honeymoon was over. There was talk in media about friction, but I usually don't buy into gossip

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is he never had success yet without Brady, you would think the last few years would be more bearable. They went to like 13 AFCG and 9 SB's together. When Brady didn't go to last year's pre-season stuff, which he never missed, and the Gronk retires, I had a feeling the honeymoon was over. There was talk in media about friction, but I usually don't buy into gossip

Yeah, pre season stuff certainly made you think things weren't "kosher" between those two. Weren't there reports around 2018 or end of 2017 in regards to the relationship?

But Brady's gone and BBs doing commercials. Just odd

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, pre season stuff certainly made you think things weren't "kosher" between those two. Weren't there reports around 2018 or end of 2017 in regards to the relationship?

But Brady's gone and BBs doing commercials. Just odd
Next will be his own podcast and YouTube channel :suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next will be his own podcast and YouTube channel :suds:
200.gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick has been making unpopular moves and IMO has the 'God" syndrome now. He tells Butler he will play in second half of SB and doesn't play him, even though Butler helped preserve a SB win vs Seattle. Gronk is fed up wit BB's tactics and retires, only to come back with TB. Brady has been there for 20 years and gets no consideration in team moves, and yet BB is below .500 in NE and no playoffs w/o him. Kraft wanted TB to stay but I think Brady made up his mind last season. If he left for more money, I could see sour grapes, he left for the reasons I would have , an unappreciative boss. BB has no loyalty to anyone, would trade his kids if right offer came along

That's an interesting perspective. I think there could be some truth to that.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when Zimmer will be fired.

Judging by Atlanta's ability to win by changing the staff..... I'm guessing the Vikings ride Zimmer to a top 3 draft pick, and then shitcan him.... they should've already been in re-build mode, but they got teased....

• Useful
Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by Atlanta's ability to win by changing the staff..... I'm guessing the Vikings ride Zimmer to a top 3 draft pick, and then shitcan him.... they should've already been in re-build mode, but they got teased....
Every time I mention that the Vikings should fire Zimmer I get pushback by Vikings fans in denial.