• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Kaepernick get an extension this off season?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LynchTDRUn1.gif

Can this enter the discussion of reasons why we lost?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How many points did the defense give up in the second half? And it could have been even worse had they not stopped them on the goal line where Lynch fumbled...

The running game did absolutely NOTHING outside of Kap...

The O-line was man handled in the second half...

Team loss...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many points did the defense give up in the second half? And it could have been even worse had they not stopped them on the goal line where Lynch fumbled...

The running game did absolutely NOTHING outside of Kap...

The O-line was man handled in the second half...

Team loss...
Simple..the 9ers offense didn't give our D a break off of the field.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Simple..the 9ers offense didn't give our D a break off of the field.

Right...

"The running game did absolutely NOTHING outside of Kap...

The O-line was man handled in the second half..."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LynchTDRUn1.gif

Can this enter the discussion of reasons why we lost?

This must feel how Kansas City feels about not covering Indianapolis's only receiver. They let people Hilton run past them deep. I'm not sure if they were in preevent, but if they were, the point is to keep everyone in front of you. Two people were trailing on that last touchdown pass from Luck.

The Chiefs are having the opposite of what we have. Everyone's blaming the defense so there are a few people saying "what about the offense and second-half - only 13 points." Someone will point out that it was 44 points in the game and that should be enough to win the game, and someone will say "no, 46 was enough to win the game." So the truth there, as it is here, is that it was a team loss. Several of their plays and our plays, offensively or defensively could have changed the outcome of the games. And everyone has fault in that.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my point about the defense is that they gave up 14 points in some pretty bad ways; a 40 yd td run by Lynch and that terrible 4th down play where the d line sort of gave up initially and the secondary was bad. If EITHER one of those plays don't happen we're talking about the Broncos and not Kaepernick.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think my point about the defense is that they gave up 14 points in some pretty bad ways; a 40 yd td run by Lynch and that terrible 4th down play where the d line sort of gave up initially and the secondary was bad. If EITHER one of those plays don't happen we're talking about the Broncos and not Kaepernick.

What about the play where Baldwin got by both safeties and Wilson through up a pass that seemed to hang up there forever, and he still came down with it for a huge gain?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the play where Baldwin got by both safeties and Wilson through up a pass that seemed to hang up there forever, and he still came down with it for a huge gain?

Just convinces me our biggest need in the draft is in the secondary.

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are going to be bad plays in any games. The hawks, despite the win, also had Lynch fumbled on 4th and goal, Wilson fumbled on first play, Thomas let Boldin caught that TD when he was in position to deflect the pass (just like Roger should have made that play). But one thing for sure is that when a QB commit 3 critical TO in the 4th quarter to lose in a close game, the QB is the main reason they lost. Whether it's a young QB like Kaep, or HOF QB like Manning, if QB commit 3 TO in the 4th and lose, the QB are the reason the team lost. It's really that simple

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are going to be bad plays in any games. The hawks, despite the win, also had Lynch fumbled on 4th and goal, Wilson fumbled on first play, Thomas let Boldin caught that TD when he was in position to deflect the pass (just like Roger should have made that play). But one thing for sure is that when a QB commit 3 critical TO in the 4th quarter to lose in a close game, the QB is the main reason they lost. Whether it's a young QB like Kaep, or HOF QB like Manning, if QB commit 3 TO in the 4th and lose, the QB are the reason the team lost. It's really that simple

Well, there are bad plays in every game, so had any one of them been corrected the 49ers wouldn't have lost. But that's the point, we made more costly lapses than the Seahawks did, the two tds given up by the defense were very costly and led directly to 14 points -- so how is this entire loss solely on the quarterback?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Painful to watch those again. I don't know how Rogers didn't make a play on the ball. And if Brock had just dived at Lynch's legs, he probably gets him down outside the five.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yes Brooks effort was pretty pathetic IMO!! Could've tackled him r stripped him with better effort.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Painful to watch those again. I don't know how Rogers didn't make a play on the ball. And if Brock had just dived at Lynch's legs, he probably gets him down outside the five.

Yeah -- major lapses --- for all their stellar play for the major part of the game, they had two major letdowns and it led to 14 points. Unbelievable.

home dog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 49ers are going to be in big trouble if/when they resign Kap long-term for anything more than $12M per. he's already had great weapons and a damn good OL. those areas and his numbers will only get worse if he's hogging up anything more than $12M of the cap.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 49ers are going to be in big trouble if/when they resign Kap long-term for anything more than $12M per. he's already had great weapons and a damn good OL. those areas and his numbers will only get worse if he's hogging up anything more than $12M of the cap.

We have room to sign him for $19M per. They just need to do it next season. At this point it will only hinder us from keeping Whitner and maybe Iupati. Two positions that are replaceable IMO.