• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you cut D. Ware?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has made it pretty clear that he'll restructure his deal but he won't take any pay cuts.

I love the guy but he's been so injured the past two seasons and hasn't played well when supposedly healthy that I think you really have to let him go. It's just way too much money to hope he'll return to the player he was. This is the Cowboys we're talking about so there is a very real chance he'll sign with a NFL East team and lead their defense on the way to another Pro Bowl selection but I think it's a chance you have to take.
Ware's pro bowl days are over. IMHO this is one contract no matter how it plays out that I'm all for getting rid of one way or another. Just because we have more cap room coming the next few years, doesn't mean we need to ignore the current salary cap hell we are in at the moment.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what they will do with Ware. Best case is he agrees to a pay cut. I don't think we can keep pushing his cap hit to the future for much longer. If healthy he can still be a terror

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what they will do with Ware. Best case is he agrees to a pay cut. I don't think we can keep pushing his cap hit to the future for much longer. If healthy he can still be a terror

Ware won't do crap even if he is healthy. Don't know what you guys see in this over rated, over paid, dumb piece of shit. Get rid of the fucking BUM. now. You guys going to wait till he is carried out on a stretcher before you finally call it quits for this loser.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware won't do crap even if he is healthy. Don't know what you guys see in this over rated, over paid, dumb piece of shit. Get rid of the fucking BUM. now. You guys going to wait till he is carried out on a stretcher before you finally call it quits for this loser.

FIRST Ballot HOFer:suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRST Ballot HOFer:suds:

Without a ring and only one playoff win. Terrific. I've only seen the guy play one great game in his whole career. Holding on to players like Ware, Dez, Witten, Austin, Spencer, Hatcher and Romo will be the reasons we won't be relevant for another 5 - 7 years.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a ring and only one playoff win. Terrific. I've only seen the guy play one great game in his whole career. Holding on to players like Ware, Dez, Witten, Austin, Spencer, Hatcher and Romo will be the reasons we won't be relevant for another 5 - 7 years.

When did the ULTIMATE team sport become an Individual one? If the Cowboys had 51 other Wares during his tenure they would have at least a couple of rings....:whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did the ULTIMATE team sport become an Individual one? If the Cowboys had 51 other Wares during his tenure they would have at least a couple of rings....:whistle:

He's an idiot

Ware is 1st ballot all the way

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess we look at the games and team differently. I wouldn't give the guy a mop job. And I'll burn in hell before putting him in the same league with Randy White, Bob Lilly, Charles Haley and Ed Jones. Hell, I wouldn't even put Ware in the same class as Leon Lett and he was really dumb, but played like hell and cause complete havoc.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an idiot

Ware is 1st ballot all the way

Call me whatever, don't care. Keep Ware. I really don't care at this point. Sign and keep him, and Romo and Witten, and Dez for another 3 or 4 years, Then rebuild. Like I said a few months ago, it will be 6 or 7 years before we are relevant again. That is if we do everything right and Jerry smartens the hell up.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we look at the games and team differently. I wouldn't give the guy a mop job. And I'll burn in hell before putting him in the same league with Randy White, Bob Lilly, Charles Haley and Ed Jones. Hell, I wouldn't even put Ware in the same class as Leon Lett and he was really dumb, but played like hell and cause complete havoc.

Put Ware on any of the teams of the players you name & Ware would have the same amount of rings if not more :nod:

#ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT :suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Ware on any of the teams of the players you name & Ware would have the same amount of rings if not more :nod:

#ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT :suds:
Too bad there wasn't a way to make that happen because I would take that bet in a heartbeat.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Murray when he is healthy. Used to be a huge Austin fan. I like Selvie, Frederick, Smith, Lee when he is healthy.

They would ALL love to have half the career of Ware....:suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to be completely honest, and I know it won't happen, but I want to scrap the whole team right now outside of about 5 current players, bite the bullet for a couple years and do a total rebuild, starting with the D-line and linebackers.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, How in hell can we trade a player making so much money when he sucks? This is almost as good as saying Landry's vision is what brought Aikman and Irvin to Dallas.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to be completely honest, and I know it won't happen, but I want to scrap the whole team right now outside of about 5 current players, bite the bullet for a couple years and do a total rebuild, starting with the D-line and linebackers.

Jerry went ALL in the day he extended Romo

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would ALL love to have half the career of Ware....:suds:

What a career. No Super Bowls and 1 playoff win. Wow, so what. Great impact player. I'd rather have a third of his career and a few rings.