• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dion Lewis, we hardly knew ye

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus the guy isn't dead. He's $600K richer, will get great medical care, and guys are coming back from ACLs all the time these days. Calm down.
Consider the average span of time for a player in the NFL. Now consider the back story of Dion. I empathize.

Guess you feel season ending injuries ain't no big deal. Money and health care make it all better. Your choice.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider the average span of time for a player in the NFL. Now consider the back story of Dion. I empathize.

Guess you feel season ending injuries ain't no big deal. Money and health care make it all better. Your choice.

Eh they happen and it's a leg injury. Guy has already made about $3M I believe ($2.2M from Philly and $600K signing bonus from New England). That's more than a HUGE chunk of people make in a lifetime.

Had he gotten a concussion or some life threatening injury I'd be far more concerned. It's a torn ACL. Yah it sucks but it's very 'whatever' in that line of business. Guys tear their ACLs all the time, we going to create a thread every time it happens?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh they happen and it's a leg injury. Guy has already made about $3M I believe ($2.2M from Philly and $600K signing bonus from New England). That's more than a HUGE chunk of people make in a lifetime.

Had he gotten a concussion or some life threatening injury I'd be far more concerned. It's a torn ACL. Yah it sucks but it's very 'whatever' in that line of business. Guys tear their ACLs all the time, we going to create a thread every time it happens?

Got an easy solution for you. Don't open those threads:suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the play of the season so far. Incredible moves, bummer to see him done, hope he makes a strong recovery

Sure as heck was! I'm not sure Blount does that... Though he does love running over people

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis getting hurt at some point was inevitable. Dude just isn't built to handle this league.

After the 1st game and seeing what he was capable of, the Pat's should have been sitting on him until the playoffs and tried to get as much out of him when it actually mattered.

Wouldn't it be cool if you had a clue?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll just shoot it out for Cali winner grabs her loser is remembered

Ha, this is in the bag. I used to send my friends home crying with a Super Soaker. A SUPER SOAKER. You're done for sonny. Let me preview a piece of my artillery.

iS_supersoaker_xxp275_01.jpg

That's the XXP 275 biznatch! Don't be fooled by the image there, I'm not revealing my actual one to you but it's the same style but fully camo and I've modified the tubing to connect to a backpack which propels water at 115 feet per second which is over 2/3 that of a full fire hose. The containers you see here are simply for different colors of dye and arson related chemicals in case I need to mean business.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gone for the year and that makes NE's chances of winning the Superbowl significantly more difficult ya doosher shark.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, this is in the bag. I used to send my friends home crying with a Super Soaker. A SUPER SOAKER. You're done for sonny. Let me preview a piece of my artillery.

View attachment 50222

That's the XXP 275 biznatch! Don't be fooled by the image there, I'm not revealing my actual one to you but it's the same style but fully camo and I've modified the tubing to connect to a backpack which propels water at 115 feet per second which is over 2/3 that of a full fire hose. The containers you see here are simply for different colors of dye and arson related chemicals in case I need to mean business.

Sorry shark a quick 45 to the head is what I use

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It removes another unstoppable dynamic fro the Pats. That's the sad thing.

Like Arnie in T1, He'll be back. Pats are serious about injury rehab.

Too bad though it couldn't have happened before the trade deadline.

A Wee Woodhead would have been a nice take back.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plug and Play positions on the Pats, RB and QB

Wouldnt be surprised if they kick the tires on Joseph Randle

Amendolas' best games have come with Lewis out, so Danny should see a lot more targets
Yep I think they move Brady to RB. Give Jimmy G the keys to the car. After all it's plug and play and Brady has looked elusive as a fox when running this year. Just a taller and whiter versiin of Lewis:doh:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis getting hurt at some point was inevitable. Dude just isn't built to handle this league.

After the 1st game and seeing what he was capable of, the Pat's should have been sitting on him until the playoffs and tried to get as much out of him when it actually mattered.
Huh?