• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils to Face Rangers in OUTDOOR GAME AT YANKEES STADIUM (NOT WINTER CLASSIC)

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fire & Ice

The Devils will take on the Rangers on Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014 as the first of two outdoor games to be played at Yankee Stadium in the week before MetLife Stadium will host the Super Bowl.

The Devils will be the home team.

The Rangers will then take on the Islanders on Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Yankee Stadium as the NHL is ambitiously planning to hold six outdoor games next season beginning with the Winter Classic between Detroit and Toronto at Michigan Stadium on Jan. 1.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if I like all the outdoor games or not. I guess time will tell if it's successful or not. BUT, I will do everything I can to be there.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When the Bruins hosted the winter classic, BU and BC played the week after. It was the coolest hockey experience I've ever had. Obviously the sightlines are shit, but it doesn't matter. The experience is absolutely amazing. HIGHLY recommend going to this no matter what.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lets just hope the devils do right by this and not try and screw out the fans. draft is like a month away and they still havent given out any details on how to get tickets or if any tickets will be made available!

either way its a one time chance most likely so i will try and be there

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
everyone that signed up for the devils powerplay probably got the email today about the winter classic.

actually pretty funny i got a call from the devils YESTERDAY about season tickets even though i havent gotten a call from them about that in about a year and a half.

anyone if you didnt get the email it just said that seasons and partials get priority then i guess the rangers get a cut of the tickets as well as the nhl. singles might be hard to get and im sure pricey. anyone a season ticket holder? or know one? they have any details?