• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver wanted Keenum

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should sign Joe Namath, have him get all alcoholed-up, and slobber a big wet full, mouthal kiss on Suzie Kolber!
If we want an alcoholic, we can always sign Johnny Manziel. What could possibly go wrong with him in Los Angeles? :D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Shane C. As Vita explained, that inconvenient problem of work got in the way. I may do one or two of them with the games on Sunday. That is, if I am NOT WORKING!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Shane C. As Vita explained, that inconvenient problem of work got in the way. I may do one or two of them with the games on Sunday. That is, if I am NOT WORKING!
WORK is a four letter word, isn't it???!!!??!!!???

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want an alcoholic, we can always sign Johnny Manziel. What could possibly go wrong with him in Los Angeles? :D

Maybe he would fit in well :whoo: with all of the rest of our Thugs that we have on this team! :drink:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't waste your time Retro. Our offense is a complete Joke! The defense looked awful too! Watching a replay of Mondays game was bar none the worse display of un-prepared football that I have ever seen! I actually don't think that this team is capable of scoring a td at all! It was a complete embarrassment! If Stan Kreonke continues on with this Coach/GM I am done with this team! I've seen enough of Fisher & comp.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't waste your time Retro. Our offense is a complete Joke! The defense looked awful too! Watching a replay of Mondays game was bar none the worse display of un-prepared football that I have ever seen! I actually don't think that this team is capable of scoring a td at all! It was a complete embarrassment! If Stan Kreonke continues on with this Coach/GM I am done with this team! I've seen enough of Fisher & comp.

:pound:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rain:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's not get too gloomy here. Everyone seems to want to forget that the past 4 years of approximate 7-9 ball happened, or that the Rams consistently compete strongly with Seattle and Arizona. One game suddenly makes the Rams the worst team in the league? Put that game behind you and move forward. Another stinker will heat up the hot seat however.

If nothing else, that game gave the coaches plenty of ammunition to take out on the players this week in practice.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get too gloomy here. Everyone seems to want to forget that the past 4 years of approximate 7-9 ball happened, or that the Rams consistently compete strongly with Seattle and Arizona. One game suddenly makes the Rams the worst team in the league? Put that game behind you and move forward. Another stinker will heat up the hot seat however.

If nothing else, that game gave the coaches plenty of ammunition to take out on the players this week in practice.

Yeah the Rams will come out full tilt. I expect them to upset the Seahawks. We beat them twice last year so no excuses. If they don't it will be a long season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coog, are you bipolar? You call my post bullshit, then agree with it?\

edit: ...then you change the bullshit to like. So, not bipolar but day-drinking?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coog, are you bipolar? You call my post bullshit, then agree with it?\

edit: ...then you change the bullshit to like. So, not bipolar but day-drinking?

No I didn't realized I hit the BS. I do need a drink though good call!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yah, they may be big, bad, tough and high and mighty in practice. But when it comes to game time they act like scared little hens at midnight when mr fox shows up! :nod:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Rams will come out full tilt. I expect them to upset the Seahawks. We beat them twice last year so no excuses. If they don't it will be a long season

:pound:You smoking something good?...... :nono:That was last year silly!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should play better this week, defensively anyway! I think our defense goes up against our offense in practice and things are easy for them, then we actually getin a game that counts and we are lost. But now they are in game mode, I hope anyway!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should play better this week, defensively anyway! I think our defense goes up against our offense in practice and things are easy for them, then we actually getin a game that counts and we are lost. But now they are in game mode, I hope anyway!

Probably some truth to that seeing Kenny B is our #1 WR :L. But i still say don't think that defense doesn't know case keenum is the QB… they know they can't score the 3 and outs get old real quick.