• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflategate Report Released

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three points to be made on my part:

1) As usual the NFL timed the release of the report after the draft so the potential punishment for the Patriots would be delayed and also to not hurt the NFL's image during the playoffs and leading up to the draft when they are in full "marketing mode".

2) That Tom Brady was "generally aware", would not hand over his cell phone to Ted Wells (that's not full cooperation Tom!), and two equipment personnel have been accused - I say "NO SHIT".

3) The fact that the report concludes Bill Belichick, upper management, and ownership were unaware should not matter to anyone. They are responsible for the actions of the personnel they hire.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death Penalty for Brady or NFL has not a single hair on their collective asses......

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course Tom Brady knew.

nobody except Patriot fans bought the excuse that he didn't know. a QB knows how he likes his football and can definitely tell if the ball is underinflated. heck, I can tell when I toss the pigskin around with my kids for crying out loud.

but bottom line is this: once again, the Pats have cheated, the league will slap them on the wrist and they have traded that slap on the wrist for yet another championship.

and for those still claiming their is no competitive advantage to be gained, I say once again: if there is nothing to be gained, then they wouldn't cheat.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing.

If Brady is innocent in all this and has nothing to hide, then why did he refuse to give the investigators his phone?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady is innocent in all this and has nothing to hide, then why did he refuse to give the investigators his phone?
He got some advice from Hillary Clinton.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will make a great politician some day. He's doing everything they do already. Cheat and lie and get even more money for doing both.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad part is, people would vote him in.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad part about it is, this is their 2nd time getting caught with cheating in post season play (that we know of) and they ended up winning it all. The 1st offense was a mild fine/ loss of a draft pick. The 2nd time around should be severe ...IMO. Question is what will the comish end up handing out for a punishment for his buddy Craft? The integrity of the game is what is in question here.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad part about it is, this is their 2nd time getting caught with cheating in post season play (that we know of) and they ended up winning it all. The 1st offense was a mild fine/ loss of a draft pick. The 2nd time around should be severe ...IMO. Question is what will the comish end up handing out for a punishment for his buddy Craft? The integrity of the game is what is in question here.

I agree Zeke. But as long as the Benjamins are flowing and a lot of them, nobody gives a rip about the integrity of the game least of all lying Brady, sex-addicted, Belicheat, and memory-lapse, Kraft.

Last edited:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't suspend Brady, Goodell will seal his legacy as the worst commissioner in professional sports history.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, slightly deflating a football isn't the end all-be all in cheating, but yes the NFL needs to come down hard on these fools. They have been caught cheating before during big games and these are only the times we've found out about it! Imagine how much they have gotten away with that we haven't found out about. Lets be fair here tho, I'm sure other teams have done the same things that pats have done or are doing. However, that is not justification to cheat. As some of you have stated if the NFL does not come down hard on the Pats and Brady then the NFL and commissioner will lose all credibility

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Brady became the fall-guy and he has been suspended next year. He gets paid all those Benjamins to take the heat. They should go further and suspend Belicheat and fine the hell out of Kraft but then Goodell would have to admit he's in bed with Kraft and could possibly lose his lucrative position as the commish if Kraft got pissed and summoned the owners to get a new one. Everyone is CYA-ing this to death except the laborers which in this case is a highly paid one. Sounds like an everyday working stiff, does it not (except for the amount money Brady is pulling down to be the fall-guy)?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady is suspended ?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady is suspended ?
Not yet, officially they expect the penalties to come out early next week.

I think TB will get 1 to 2 games for ordering the balls to be deflated and 1 to 2 games for not cooperating. So he probably gets 2 to 4 games. I also suspect Bill will get some time off maybe 1 to 2 games and the Pats to be fined and probably lose a draft high draft pick as well.

Last edited:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played QB, if I had been able to use a ball I could hold I might have made if further as a career. Brady knew, Bellacheat knew and only the Super Bowl the prize. The Commish should slam the Patriots, Brady and Bellacheat to at least the amount of 8 games. 8 games makes sure that someone else hits the playoffs from that division next year. Hey the commish already has awarded them the last Super Bowl by not taking immediate action, he has to take the next one away.