• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflategate Report Released

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is if Brady appeals this, is he now going to turn over his cell phone and make himself look even worse? :L

The ball boys' text messages tell the story. And what's sad is these texts messages about deflating and needles were in OCT 2014!!! How long have they been doing this is the real question?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is if Brady appeals this, is he now going to turn over his cell phone and make himself look even worse? :L

The ball boys' text messages tell the story. And what's sad is these texts messages about deflating and needles were in OCT 2014!!! How long have they been doing this is the real question?
How long has Belichick been their coach?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this isn't just Brady. It's Hoodie too.
There is a reason why the Pats fumbled waaaaay less than any other team in the NFL.
Deflating doesn't just help the WRs catch the ball, it also help the RBs squeeze the football and hold on to it.
This is Hoodie at his best. Push any rule he can to the limit and try not to get caught.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure an arbiter can compel him to turn the phone over in an NFL appeal. But if Brady and co. decide to take it one step further to court, I believe all bets are off at that point and they can subpoena his phone.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it will all come out someday. Not just the current scandal. But all of them. The question is will the NFL man up and do the right thing when it does.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I heard the report on NFL.com that the word "deflator" meant to lose weight, I almost lost it. I laughed so hard I almost crashed my car. No joke.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shula the Dean of NFL coaches is openly calling them cheaters. Teams are calling them out. Now from what I can read individual players are speaking freely about Patriot cheating. The house of cards is falling.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought some former player would realize there was a boat load of money to be made writing a tell all book. Then of course it would snowball and everyone involved would write one. And it may still happen. But this is playing out nicely for now.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yippie!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taping practices, stealing signs on the sidelines, running the commish office and now flat footballs, have to go back to spy glass in the scoreboard or point shaving refs to find someone as brash to stoop to where the New England Patriots now sit. OK I say it, servers you right cheaters.:nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several sources claim that their headsets would always fail at New England. Supposedly the Jaguars had a running joke when playing the Patriots, taking bets as to which quarter their headsets would cut out.

Tom Shady, Bill Belicheat and their band of Cheatriots.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yippie!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The culture of cheating begins at the top and Kraft's hands are just as "bloody" as everyone else's downhill from his sorry butt. He knows damn well what Belicheat and Shady are doing and have done in the past and the arrogant SOB surrounds himself with people who will take the fall and keep him insulated. I am always amazed at the rapid onset of selective memory and loss thereof Kraft, Shady, and Belicheat all develop when every someone gets too close to the truth.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the old adage that cheaters never prosper isn't true, so as long as there is something to be gained by cheating, the cheaters will continue to do it and then fight against their punishment if they do get caught.

And Retro, you are right. Either Kraft is the dumbest owner and has no clue what is going on with his team or he is in just as deep as Belicheat and Tom Shady.

Also, if he was an owner with integrity, he would've rid himself of Belicheat after spygate, not continue to not only surround himself with him, but defend him. He, as an owner, is doing nothing to change the culture of his own team. That alone speaks volumes.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why were the two equipment personnel suspended indefinitely without pay by Kraft if he indeed believes that the word "Deflater" in the text messages refers to a person losing weight?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all just a slap on the hand compared to what the Saints got.

In 2012 the NFL suspended HC Sean Payton for 1 season and indefinitely banned DC Greg Williams. Goodell also banned General Manager Mickey Loomis for the 1st 8 regular season games and assistant coach Joe Vitt for 6 games. In addition Goodell fined the Saints $500000 and took away their 2nd rd pick in 2013.

What blows my mind is Goodell even went as far to suspend the GM in this case. You mean to tell me that their GM was involved in this? ...and in the Patriots case the coaches knew nothing,.....BS!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between the two cases Zeke is Goodell and Kraft are buddies. CYA. Just like nearly every business on the planet, the schlep bustin' his hump to make a dollar is the guy(s) that get(s) the real punishment that should be given to the higher ups who facilitate this mess and decisions like them. It is the same everywhere. When I have the money or power, I am never at fault and always do what I say, not has I do.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the old adage that cheaters never prosper isn't true, so as long as there is something to be gained by cheating, the cheaters will continue to do it and then fight against their punishment if they do get caught.

And Retro, you are right. Either Kraft is the dumbest owner and has no clue what is going on with his team or he is in just as deep as Belicheat and Tom Shady.

Also, if he was an owner with integrity, he would've rid himself of Belicheat after spygate, not continue to not only surround himself with him, but defend him. He, as an owner, is doing nothing to change the culture of his own team. That alone speaks volumes.

Kraft isn't dumb. He thought he had the commish in his back pocket and would only get a slap on the wrist. Instead, he got a slap across the face. Out come the lawyers, and I imagine Brady is pissed, as Kraft's lawyers have not impressed and may have made the situation worse for his case.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shula the Dean of NFL coaches is openly calling them cheaters. Teams are calling them out. Now from what I can read individual players are speaking freely about Patriot cheating. The house of cards is falling.
The Patriots have been shady ever since Kraft bought the franchise.