• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decisions, Decisions. Decisions

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC Sports Boston had a poll this past week.

The question was:

Do you support "In Bill We Trust."?

Over 11,000 people responded.

YES = 16%
Losing Confidence = 28%
NO = 56%

That's a small sample but you have to believe that the Patriots marketing and ticket sales people are working their asses off to get some demographics.

If that sample is representative of New England (exclude south and western CT) the Patriots will be closely following sales of Patriots items outside the stadium and online. Like man saYS, "FOLLOW THE MONEY."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The question was:

YES = 16%
Losing Confidence = 28%
NO = 56%

That's a small sample but you have to believe that the Patriots marketing and ticket sales people are working their asses off to get some demographics.

If that sample is representative of New England (exclude south and western CT) the Patriots will be closely following sales of Patriots items outside the stadium and online. Like man saYS, "FOLLOW THE MONEY."
This is more because Pats fans have become spoiled little drama whores that can't remember when we sucked. The demographic of the poll answered was likely the participation trophy generation.

I would follow up with should BB be replaced and with whom?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more because Pats fans have become spoiled little drama whores that can't remember when we sucked. The demographic of the poll answered was likely the participation trophy generation.

Polls and reviews are heavily biased towards those who have a complaint.
Who's going to take their time to poll if they don't have a complaint?
Human nature.....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u think the pats stink now wait till BB goes:suds: not directed at rebel but those that think BB needs to go

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The question was:

YES = 16%
Losing Confidence = 28%
NO = 56%

I trust Bill. Fuck everybody else.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw BIG BOARD stats last night.

Compared Jalen Hurts and Mac Jones passing stats for 2022.

Mac was actually better than Jalen.

Hurts signed a 5 year extension to his rookie contract. 5 years/ $255M. $179M guaranteed.

If Mac has great 2023, Think BB would extend him for 5 years / $225M with $125M guaranteed??? Or will BB not pay the going rate?? Or will he pick up the fifth year at $37M and let him walk after five. Or will BB not pick it up and let him go after 4 years??

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hurts signed a 5 year extension to his rookie contract. 5 years/ $255M. $179M guaranteed.

If Mac has great 2023, Think BB would extend him for 5 years / $225M with $125M guaranteed??? Or will BB not pay the going rate?? Or will he pick up the fifth year at $37M and let him walk after five. Or will BB not pick it up and let him go after 4 years??

Where in the world do you come up with Mac Jones passing state are better???????

Mac Jones. 2997 yards 14 TD’s 11 Ints

Jalen Hurts 3701 yards 22 TD’s 6 ints

How in the hell is Macs better?!?!

Plus Jalen had almost 800 yards rushing and 13 tds

Jones had 102 yards rushing and 1 td

I think that plays into Hurts big contract. Good God…….

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he'll pick up the 5th year option AND try to sign him long term.

Maybe he'll trade him for a pick so he has draft capitol to snag that Manning kid in a few years.

After he gets the Harrison kid next year.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where in the world do you come up with Mac Jones passing state are better???????

Mac Jones. 2997 yards 14 TD’s 11 Ints

Jalen Hurts 3701 yards 22 TD’s 6 ints

How in the hell is Macs better?!?!

Plus Jalen had almost 800 yards rushing and 13 tds

Jones had 102 yards rushing and 1 td

I think that plays into Hurts big contract. Good God…….
Where does it say "Compared ALL passing stats"? If you compare the stats for five yard right sideline routes on second down you'll see Mac was better.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Bill go After DeAndre Hopkins or does he watch the Bills shuffle the cap and sign him to a one year contract.

Would you cut several guys and make him a a 3 year $54M guaranteed contract??

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Bill go After DeAndre Hopkins or does he watch the Bills shuffle the cap and sign him to a one year contract.

Tough decision. Obviously great player but he's getting up there and won't come cheap.

Would love to have him but I say no based on us already having a solid group with potential and the price.

He'll sign with Buffalo, they'll once again be this years paper tigers, and they'll once again fall short.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough decision. Obviously great player but he's getting up there and won't come cheap.
The more I think about it, the more I think he should go all in for him. Having a #1 for sure is much better than hopin' and prayin' that a couple of rookies will fill the bill. Bill has nearly $13M available and shifting a couple of guys, re-negotiating and extending a few guys like Judon with bonuses spread into the future could make all of the difference between a shit load of guesses and playing in the AFCCG.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a video maybe a month back where they asked him where he like to be traded at the time. When they mentioned the Patriots he just rolled his eyes. When they mentioned Buffalo, he nodded and smiled. He wants to win a Superbowl. Since we aren’t playing in one anytime soon even with Hopkins… I doubt he signs here.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy decision. Sign him, Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon!

• Hopkins, who turns 31 in June, is now a free agent after a tumultuous three-year run with the Cardinals when injuries and a suspension for performance-enhancing drugs forced him to miss 15 games in the last two seasons.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a video maybe a month back where they asked him where he like to be traded at the time. When they mentioned the Patriots he just rolled his eyes. When they mentioned Buffalo, he nodded and smiled. He wants to win a Superbowl. Since we aren’t playing in one anytime soon even with Hopkins… I doubt he signs here.

Pats will be in the Super Bowl this season.

Without Hopkins.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would talk to every body and see which ones are willing to put winning above all else and give up a mil or two to bring him in.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deandre Hopkins. If the Patriots want to sign him, it's going to cost $20M+. Me thinks that the price alone isn't worth the risk, nor do I think that BB would want to spend $20M on anyone but a QB.

So who will get him?

The Chiefs and Bills arguably have the two best QBs and both teams know if the other guy signs Hopkins, that it will put them at a distinct disadvantage. Both teams are up against the Cap wall and don't have $20M+ to spend. Neither of them have $5M. Philadelphia is trying to carch his eye and Jeff Laurie will figure out how to sign him if he shows enough interest.

Biggest problem for Hopkins is that he has said he wants to play for a real contender and he wasn't more money than the Cardinals were paying him. Sometimes you just can't get what you want.

OverviewLyricsVideosListenOther recordingsArtistsComposersAnalysis

The Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Official Video) [4K]