• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anywhere that Parson's is a FA, what am I missing here?

Is it just that they would have to trade him to get someone like LBJ or Melo?

The Rockets didn't pick up his really cheap option. He's a RFA. If they pounce he may not wait around to see if the Rockets can sign one of the big fish. They have to move Asik and Lin also to have any chance.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets didn't pick up his really cheap option. He's a RFA. If they pounce he may not wait around to see if the Rockets can sign one of the big fish. They have to move Asik and Lin also to have any chance.

They didn't???! it was less than a million, thats REALLY stupid, he wouldn't have kept them from signing anyone and he would've been a nice trade chip

I'd love to pick up Parsons & Asik if possible

I'm not a Gasol fan and he can't stay healthy

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't???! it was less than a million, thats REALLY stupid, he wouldn't have kept them from signing anyone and he would've been a nice trade chip

I'd love to pick up Parsons & Asik if possible

I'm not a Gasol fan and he can't stay healthy

I've never been a huge Gasol fan either, but his ability to play PF/C makes him appealing. It would be nice to bring Gasol in for Dirk at the 5:00 minute mark. Asik doesn't make as much sense now that we have Chandler. I doubt they would trade him to us anyways.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a huge Gasol fan either, but his ability to play PF/C makes him appealing. It would be nice to bring Gasol in for Dirk at the 5:00 minute mark. Asik doesn't make as much sense now that we have Chandler. I doubt they would trade him to us anyways.

Chandler is a bet to miss 20+ games and miss about 20 minutes a game when he does play

Asik makes perfect sense, moreso than Gasol

But probably right that they wouldn't trade him to us

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chandler is a bet to miss 20+ games and miss about 20 minutes a game when he does play

Asik makes perfect sense, moreso than Gasol

But probably right that they wouldn't trade him to us

what about Gortat? heard that we are interested in him

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad on Gortat. Either way we are priced out on that now I think. WAS has a ton of space and we don't have a huge hole to fill now at C. I believe our targets now are Gasol, Anthony, Ariza, Deng, and Parsons

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad on Gortat. Either way we are priced out on that now I think. WAS has a ton of space and we don't have a huge hole to fill now at C. I believe our targets now are Gasol, Anthony, Ariza, Deng, and Parsons

True on Gortat

I don't get the Anthony thing, we don't have room for him salary wise and still fill the other holes on our team

Much rather have Parsons than Ariza, talk about super inconsistent, I'm inclined to believe last year was a fluke

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True on Gortat

I don't get the Anthony thing, we don't have room for him salary wise and still fill the other holes on our team

Much rather have Parsons than Ariza, talk about super inconsistent, I'm inclined to believe last year was a fluke

I like his length, defense, and shooting ability. True with Parsons as well. Just not quite as long.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised to see the Mavs threw their draft picks into the deal. Why does that organization hate drafting so much? Probably the most reliable way to build a team in the NBA.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised to see the Mavs threw their draft picks into the deal. Why does that organization hate drafting so much? Probably the most reliable way to build a team in the NBA.

how many #34's and #51's make the roster?