• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Irsay was arrested for a DUI. He actually endangered people's lives while behind the wheel of his vehicle. The NFL has yet to officially rebuke him, let alone discipline him. Where were the athletes rallying to have him banned from the NFL for putting people's lives at risk?

NBA players call each other racist names daily on the court...will they face lifetime bans? I highly doubt they will. Sterling is a jackass, but he's no worse than any other villian out there, and this false outrage just wears me the hell out.

False outrage is a good term for it. It's mob mentality and media sensationalism at its worst.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, now steal game 7 and make it to another round

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False outrage is a good term for it. It's mob mentality and media sensationalism at its worst.

Well stated.

Ya know, if all these screaming, liberal, talking heads were as offended and taken aback as they profess to be, the world we live in wouldn't be in the mess it is. But all this, "look at me sticking a dagger in racism is a bunch of crap, and we all know it."

Jessie Jackson (he'll never be Rev. to me) called NYC Hymie Town and not a word was said. Al Sharpton (speaking of non-Rev) tried to frame the NYPD and never was taken to task, much less criminally charged like he should have been.

Sterling is pond scum and at best a disgraceful human being. But what's with this "hang him" mentality?

I hope he fights the fucking league to his dying breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Irsay was arrested for a DUI. He actually endangered people's lives while behind the wheel of his vehicle. The NFL has yet to officially rebuke him, let alone discipline him. Where were the athletes rallying to have him banned from the NFL for putting people's lives at risk?

NBA players call each other racist names daily on the court...will they face lifetime bans? I highly doubt they will. Sterling is a jackass, but he's no worse than any other villian out there, and this false outrage just wears me the hell out.

Where were all these offended black men back in 2003 when one of their own - NBA All time great, Elgin Baylor - sued this cocksucker for firing him? Where were all these woeful souls in 2006 when Sterling was sued for refusing to allow minorities housing in his tenements?

I've had my fill of this horseshit.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sorry excuse for a game. Get a center that shows up every night. Get a small forward that's not 60 years old and let's go at it next year. My suggestion: Stephenson and Monroe.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk about a team wasting a great performance in Game 6. they flat quit

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with Deng and Gortat

Deng has trouble staying on the court and can't shoot. I doubt Washington lets Gortat get away. He's a RFA. I do like Gortat, but I don't think that will happen. Tyson is a possibility. Trevor Ariza would be nice too.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blazers are just happy to be there. They ended their 15 year first round drought. Longest in the league. The analysts at halftime were giving the mavs props for their effort against SA.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blazers are just happy to be there. They ended their 15 year first round drought. Longest in the league. The analysts at halftime were giving the mavs props for their effort against SA.

I didn't hear that. That's cool. I am just hoping FA's were paying attention.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, Heat are going to lose. Not really all that into the NBA but I am a huge fan of seeing the Heat lose.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, Heat are going to lose. Not really all that into the NBA but I am a huge fan of seeing the Heat lose.

I'm a big Mavs fan so I share the excitement in watching the Heat get dismantled by a TEAM. The Mavs shared the ball and shot well and they couldn't stop us either.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Mavs fan so I share the excitement in watching the Heat get dismantled by a TEAM. The Mavs shared the ball and shot well and they couldn't stop us either.

Yeah, if I watch, I watch the Mavs. Part of the reason I hate the Heat. Awesome part is even the Mavs took the Spurs to 7. Doesn't look like the Heat are going to last any more than 5.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want the heat to lose. Don't let Lebron get a 3-peat. I'm sick of hearing the Lebron-Jordan comparisons. Jordan by a mile, they aren't even close. Lebron lacks the killer instinct that Jordan had.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want the heat to lose. Don't let Lebron get a 3-peat. I'm sick of hearing the Lebron-Jordan comparisons. Jordan by a mile, they aren't even close. Lebron lacks the killer instinct that Jordan had.

Lebron is a great player but MJ he isn't. Jordan had a better supporting cast however I do believe

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you can admit you don't know shit about basketball, then don't post in a basketball thread

First step to being a dumbass, make comments you admitted you don't know shit about

Have a wonderful evening

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you can admit you don't know shit about basketball, then don't post in a basketball thread

First step to being a dumbass, make comments you admitted you don't know shit about

Have a wonderful evening

I hate personal attacks as much as anyone else on here but I have had a few too many... so here it goes.

you're a complete douche sometimes... but I still like ya