• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk choked this one away. 3 straight fadeaways with a smaller defender on him, and then another miss from Dirk. Not to mention the foul on Crawford on the 3 pointer.

He missed some shots down the stretch but the team tried to play a little thug when they were in command. Ellis had probably the worst ill advised shot. I don't care him trying to score early but at least do it what he does best and that is using his athletic ability and driving it home. The team collectively just faded. But that's what a mediocre playoff team does. They'll have games like this, lose games they should win and win games they should lose. They're still an ok team that is good enough to be relevant, sell out, and still have a solid footprint in the league and metroplex.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed some shots down the stretch but the team tried to play a little thug when they were in command. Ellis had probably the worst ill advised shot. I don't care him trying to score early but at least do it what he does best and that is using his athletic ability and driving it home. The team collectively just faded. But that's what a mediocre playoff team does. They'll have games like this, lose games they should win and win games they should lose. They're still an ok team that is good enough to be relevant, sell out, and still have a solid footprint in the league and metroplex.

Monta's shot was bad, but Dirk had Reddick on him and shot fadeaways where he wasn't even close to being squared up. Just face up and shoot. No reason to make it harder than it has to be.
I hope the NBA comes out and says that wasn't a foul on Marion, but I'm sure they won't. After all of that the refs had the last say, and it cost us.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monta's shot was bad, but Dirk had Reddick on him and shot fadeaways where he wasn't even close to being squared up. Just face up and shoot. No reason to make it harder than it has to be.
I hope the NBA comes out and says that wasn't a foul on Marion, but I'm sure they won't. After all of that the refs had the last say, and it cost us.

Based on how the game was playing any fouls that even looked like one would be called because of the chippyness. Dirk is great but I wish he took a more proactive approach in driving to the hole to close games out. He hasn't really done it since the finals. Not sure if part of it is his knee or not but we know the guy has the deadly shot...if he's more aggressive he'll draw contact and fouls.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I really like Blake Griffin but I'm hoping he learns how to cope with how teams and players play him. He's only 24 so he's still learning a great deal but until Griffin's light turns on, the Clippers will never be true contenders IMO.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one had a feeling like the NBA told refs to take one back from the Mavs for the missed calls recently. I've never seen a 6 point possession....ever.
Marion played great D and should have been rewarded for it. Garbage.

refs missed the first one every time and allowed Griffin and Barnes to impact the game with their constant thuggish BS, but Mavs had at least 5 possessions down the stretch where they shot with 14 -15 seconds still on the shot clock. should have been going to the basket vs Dirk shooting fadeaways and trying to draw fouls

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, the Rockets just broke a record you don't want to break. They scored 73 points in the 1st half, and 19 in the 2nd. Biggest negative point differential. -54

Durant said "they only scored 19 in the 2nd half, wow, that's probably one of our best halves ever."

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I really like Blake Griffin but I'm hoping he learns how to cope with how teams and players play him. He's only 24 so he's still learning a great deal but until Griffin's light turns on, the Clippers will never be true contenders IMO.

He's always going to be soft as hell. He can dunk on anyone when he is allowed to cheat and push them away. I seriously fucking hate the NBA and that guys like Blake Griffin are considered good. What a shitty league.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's always going to be soft as hell. He can dunk on anyone when he is allowed to cheat and push them away. I seriously fucking hate the NBA and that guys like Blake Griffin are considered good. What a shitty league.

:agree: about Griffin, but I love the NBA. Everyone will understand what kind of player Griffin is when his

athleticism deteriorates.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus...Dallas you really aren't that good. Shouldn't have been that close. Just the dumbest team...

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a night for Larkin. He showed what he's capable of. I'm so tired of Vince. He needs to be a spot up shooter, and that's it. He thinks he can still hang in the air like he could 10 years ago. He doesn't draw fouls and ends up just jacking up a shot.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a night for Larkin. He showed what he's capable of. I'm so tired of Vince. He needs to be a spot up shooter, and that's it. He thinks he can still hang in the air like he could 10 years ago. He doesn't draw fouls and ends up just jacking up a shot.

And turns the ball over with 6 seconds left in a 3 point game...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Carlisle for the most part but he just irritates me in that he refuses to play our young guys. He states this is why we drafted Larkin. Really? Then play the guy more often. He was only out there because you had no choice. And the same goes for Ellington. And I would not mind seeing Ledo out there some. Playing Carter over and over is like watching RW play MY over and over. He has some talent and has some good games but has far more bad games than good and is very reckless in his decision making. He has no conscience what so ever out there.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team looked better with Larkin out there..... Calderon gives up too many easy baskets

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA is my favorite player in the NBA not named Dirk. I would take him over Kevin Love and Blake Griffin any day.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was given the choice right now to either lose out, or make the playoffs as the 6/7/8th seed I would choose losing out. This team MIGHT win 1 game in the first round, but wouldn't have a chance at beating SA, OKC, or POR. I hate that it's come to this, but without a defensive center this is another wasted year.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Aldridge too, and Curry.

It helps he's from Texas, but that dude just blows me away with his game. Good fundamentals and better defense than Dallas is probably used to from the PF position.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps he's from Texas, but that dude just blows me away with his game. Good fundamentals and better defense than Dallas is probably used to from the PF position.

He's good. It was always a great match up watching him and Dirk. Unfortunately, everybody gets old and it's just not the same battle anymore.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was given the choice right now to either lose out, or make the playoffs as the 6/7/8th seed I would choose losing out. This team MIGHT win 1 game in the first round, but wouldn't have a chance at beating SA, OKC, or POR. I hate that it's come to this, but without a defensive center this is another wasted year.

You saw what happened last year, Carlisle and Cuban are too stubborn to lose on purpose. The mavericks needlessly won games after they were eliminated. They will either make the playoffs or finish in 9th or 10th place. Finishing in 9th or 10th in the west gives you nothing, but horrible draft position. They owe the Thunder a lottery protected 1st round pick until 2016 or 2017. I want them to make the playoffs so they can pay the Thunder back. Not like this team knows how to draft anyway. I would be furious if we handed the Thunder a top 5 pick in the future. They already have tons of young talent.