• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott?

What are the odds that Dak Prescott plays for Dallas in 2021?

• A. They will franchise tag him again, so he plays

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • B. He's eventually going to cost too much so, they will move up to draft his replacement. He's gone!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • C. Is he tradable, if so, they'll do that this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Something else... What?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds that Dak Prescott plays for Dallas this year?

If he's released would you want to go after him?

What would you pay him annually?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds that Dak Prescott plays for Dallas this year?

If he's released would you want to go after him?

What would you pay him annually?
Cowgirls put themselves in the same hole the redskins did with cousins. They’ll probably tag him again this season and then he’s gone. I can see them drafting one too. Soon as they put the first tag on him it was over. I don’t want the redskins to break on him either, especially after that injury.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant call it. Leaving Dak out of the 2021 hype video was kind of aggressive, as was him following us on Instagram.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAK would eat up some cap for us but we still would have our draft to build with . and DAK before he got injured was dynamic and the foot injury isnt any more of a concern then allen's

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones, Jan 5th 2021

"I don't know how you could have any more leverage," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan. "... His evolving into an NFL quarterback has been nothing short of a perfect picture. He has great ability, in my mind, to win games. He's talented. He certainly has the experiences and he has all the things, which has been substantiated by what we've offered Dak. You wouldn't offer Dak what we offered in the past if you'd not thought he was very special. The issue is, how do you come together? And that's no stranger to me. I've been doing it all my life, putting things together. We've got to get it together.

That sounds like anything other than Dak getting signed to a long term deal would be remote.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I don't know how you could have any more leverage," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan. "... His evolving into an NFL quarterback has been nothing short of a perfect picture. He has great ability, in my mind, to win games. He's talented. He certainly has the experiences and he has all the things, which has been substantiated by what we've offered Dak. You wouldn't offer Dak what we offered in the past if you'd not thought he was very special. The issue is, how do you come together? And that's no stranger to me. I've been doing it all my life, putting things together. We've got to get it together.

That sounds like anything other than Dak getting signed to a long term deal would be remote.
Well, he has had over a year and a half to “come together” and has yet pulled it off. We’ve seen this movie before. Basically the same thing that the skins FO said about Cousins. Right before they tagged him.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me ask you this, If what jones said about himself was true why do you think that it's taking so long for a deal to get done? Now they're talking about tagging him again.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will be in the cut, release business heavy this year. Dak has been effective in 2 different offenses, he deserves to get paid. I'm ok if it's us, if......

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAK would eat up some cap for us but we still would have our draft to build with . and DAK before he got injured was dynamic and the foot injury isnt any more of a concern then allen's
He had the perfect offense built around him. We are a few pieces short. He probably won’t be willing to use his legs like he used to also. I wouldn’t either.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is not elite. He was actually looking kind of pedestrian before the Cooper trade. With weapons around him though, he can put up elite numbers. He's a perfect fit for Turner's offense and it would set the Cowboys back a few years if they lose him for nothing the way we lost Kirk.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will be in the cut, release business heavy this year. Dak has been effective in 2 different offenses, he deserves to get paid. I'm ok if it's us, if......

I amost forgot about that, Dallas will have to do some major retooling this year, they should have NEVER signed Zeke to that massive contract. Good post man!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had the perfect offense built around him. We are a few pieces short. He probably won’t be willing to use his legs like he used to also. I wouldn’t either.
There are some here who believe that this team is more than a few pieces short. My question to you is, which pieces do you see them as being short?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some here who believe that this team is more than a few pieces short. My question to you is, which pieces do you see them as being short?
Before all their injuries Lt, Rt, at least #2 and #3 receiver, a power rb, but the real thing is Dallas basically has 3 #1 wrs. CD still has to improve, he might not be a #1

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before all their injuries Lt, Rt, at least #2 and #3 receiver, a power rb, but the real thing is Dallas basically has 3 #1 wrs. CD still has to improve, he might not be a #1
Maybe there's a bit of miscommunication here but are you talking about Dallas or Washington's missing pieces? My question was about Washington and their missing pieces from your POV. Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe there's a bit of miscommunication here but are you talking about Dallas or Washington's missing pieces? My question was about Washington and their missing pieces from your POV. Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.
That’s Washington’s missing pieces compared to Dallas before their injuries

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we can put pieces in place for him