• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current, former players shocked Lamar is not getting more interest

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's missed a bunch of games in his career already, 10 in the last two seasons. He's only older and more broken now. So expect him to miss more, and get less effective. He's not a pocket passer, so he can't fall back on that.

He's fucking nuts if he thinks any team is going to pay him what he thinks he's worth.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope, somehow, the Ravens make it work and keep him.

Best thing to happen since they gave Flacco a huge contract after their SB.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to me that most fans blame greedy players who actually take on all of the risks to their bodies and well-being and yet the greedy owners skirt criticism. It reminds me how in America you have the poor and middle class who have come to argue on behalf of the tax liability of the 1% who have fuck you money.
Ever own a business? (of course everybody on the internet does)
I hired 2 young men and bought them breakfast to talk things over.
At the end of the meal, one of them said" It must be nice owning your own business?"
I inquired how so.
He repied, "someone else does all the work and you get all the money"
I looked at the other guy and he nodded his head.
I fired them both on the spot.

2 weeks later they tried to charge goods to one of my suppliers accounts. Fucking thieves!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's missed a bunch of games in his career already, 10 in the last two seasons. He's only older and more broken now. So expect him to miss more, and get less effective. He's not a pocket passer, so he can't fall back on that.

He's fucking nuts if he thinks any team is going to pay him what he thinks he's worth.
The Jets? Browns?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hired 2 young men and bought them breakfast to talk things over.
At the end of the meal, one of them said" It must be nice owning your own business?"
I inquired how so.
He repied, "someone else does all the work and you get all the money"
I looked at the other guy and he nodded his head.
I fired them both on the spot.

2 weeks later they tried to charge goods to one of my suppliers accounts. Fucking thieves!
I own an all virtual tutoring company and I have 39 employees.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I own an all virtual tutoring company and I have 39 employees.
Well take that head set off and find yourself a job. You’re gonna go broke just playing VR games

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive been looking at every single team. Who exactly is gonna gut and restructure their scheme for him? The best fit right now is the Falcons.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets? Browns?
I'm surprised the Falcons aren't in on Lamar.

Chicago could be too as they have the cap space, and could move Fields to recoup the 2 draft picks needed to sign Lamar on his tag, but that cap space during a rookie contract can be huge in terms of build around that QB. That said, who is Chicago going to get with this cap space? Who's left this FA period?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well take that head set off and find yourself a job. You’re gonna go broke just playing VR games
The business cleared 227k last year, my guy. I could buy and sell you.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The business cleared 227k last year, my guy. I could buy and sell you.
Actually you couldn’t. Also that was a joke if you didn’t realize. Now it sounds like you want to compare dicks or something. I can show you stuff that’d blow your fucking liberal mind, my girl

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised the Falcons aren't in on Lamar.

Chicago could be too as they have the cap space, and could move Fields to recoup the 2 draft picks needed to sign Lamar on his tag, but that cap space during a rookie contract can be huge in terms of build around that QB. That said, who is Chicago going to get with this cap space? Who's left this FA period?

Fields would be a perfect flip for Lamar. Not sure Chicago would do it. I do think Baltimore would

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you couldn’t. Also that was a joke if you didn’t realize. Now it sounds like you want to compare dicks or something. I can show you stuff that’d blow your fucking liberal mind, my girl
________________________________________________________________________________________

the pride demonstrated decades ago has left the building.
We are a country at war with ourselves.

please keep the political BS where it belongs. You should have all you need on your team board.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a dollar for every time someone on social media claimed they had their own business, was worth well over a million dollars, AND had a smoking hot wife/girlfriend, I could buy this entire forum lunch for a week.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not malpractice, it's the differential in value for 1st round picks. The #1 pick is worth 5 times the value of the #32 pick. If you believe the Rich Hall chart it's 9 times the value. Teams have to give up their own pick or a higher pick for players moving via the offer sheet. The Bears couldn't consider giving up the #1 pick plus next year's 1st round pick and pay Jackson the money he would want. They could pay the money but the picks are too valuable to be wasted in this way. The teams normally picking last in the 1st round would be prepared to give up the picks but they normally don't have the cash/cap space to retain their own expiring contracts. The only teams likely to consider giving an offer sheet to a franchise tagged QB would be the teams in the 17-24 group of picks. Some of those teams will already be tied to a QB and the others would want a young top 4 pocket passer QB - Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, or Herbert. Maybe Hurts would be in that group...only maybe. The system is broken.

The colts should sign him…after the draft