• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd: just admit you're critical of Lebron because you're worried he's better than Jordan

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What that chart shows me is LeBron is the best since Jordan. Depending on the next few years he may be considered his equal.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is better than jordan in double doubles, triple doubles, fg %, 3pt %, rebounds, assists, blocks..Sounds good to me
They are a dead heat in field goal percentage though and Michael scored more points per game and was scoring champion 10 x, 3 more championship and never lost in the finals - not even once. It's a mixed bag - there if you go line by line. Nothing in there says LeBron is better over all - just on somethings and even then - so Lebron had one more rebound per game better -That's not enough to say LeBron was better at that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What that chart shows me is LeBron is the best since Jordan. Depending on the next few years he may be considered his equal.
That I can agree on - but honestly - I think LeBron needs one more championship to be considered equal and he only has 50% of titles that Jordan got - that is a huge deficit there. Just saying. Equal to - possibly - but not greater than - that's bullshit

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had Around the Horn & PTI on. I gotta great laugh out of Lavar & Lonzo Ball. They were asked how many titles will Lonzo win. Lonzo's answer: 5. Lavar's answer: more than 6.:pound: Lonzo just might be as delusional as his father. A kid saying he's gonna win 5 before ever playing an NBA game. Priceless.

Reactions: TJL

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had Around the Horn & PTI on. I gotta great laugh out of Lavar & Lonzo Ball. They were asked how many titles will Lonzo win. Lonzo's answer: 5. Lavar's answer: more than 6.:pound: Lonzo just might be as delusional as his father. A kid saying he's gonna win 5 before ever playing an NBA game. Priceless.

Lavar is obviously playing up the crazy for attention, and it's working, as he's gonna get a reality show and more out of it. It would be a shame if his kids do the same thing and hurt their careers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar is obviously playing up the crazy for attention, and it's working, as he's gonna get a reality show and more out of it. It would be a shame if his kids do the same thing and hurt their careers.

I could see Lavar getting his own reality show. But w/ each over the top comment he makes he seems crazier & crazier.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Lavar getting his own reality show. But w/ each over the top comment he makes he seems crazier & crazier.

It's all part of the attention game, the one that Lavar is winning.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if it's not a game though, what if he really is that full of himself?

He definitely is, what's your point?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is better than jordan in double doubles, triple doubles, fg %, 3pt %, rebounds, assists, blocks..Sounds good to me

Not to mention he's taller stronger and faster and can jump higher and facing much tougher competition in the finals.
LeBron had to carry the team more then Jordan - Jordan was a better scoring machine. LeBron averaged one rebound and 1.5 assists per gam more than Jordan. That is about even. Then you go to the other things like 6 championship titles and never lost. LeBron went to Miami, declared he would win 7 titles straight and they barely got two.

Reactions: TJL

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is he's crazy. I already said he seems crazier & crazier.

And my point is he's crazy like a fox. He's riding the crazy to getting paid, just like Dennis Rodman and Skip Bayless and Stephen A and every other attention grabbing knucklehead. People like crazy, even if it's to rag on them. Like we are doing right now.

Obviously Lavar doesn't really think he could have beaten Jordan one on one. He says it, we make fun of it, he gets paid.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Lebron leads in most categories, of course other than the rings. First-team defense and no doubt MJ was better an overall scorer. Lebron a better passer and rebounder.

Michael Jordan Leads
He doesn't lead in championship titles - 6 - 3 - and never lost
Two three peat championship runs - 0
Most points in a game
Career ppg - 30 to Lebron 27
Field Goal efficiency - Same
NBA Scoring champion 10 x to Lebron's 1
NBA MVP - 5 times to Lebron's 3
All Star appearance 14 - but Lebron will pass this up in three years if still playing
All NBA defensive Team 9 x to LeBron's 5 x - by longetivity - LeBron should pass
All star MVP - 3 x to LeBron's 2

Lebron Leads

All star appearances - less but should pass it in 3 years
All NBA team - same - Lebron should be able to pass up
Triple Doubles
Double Doubles
Rebounds per game by 1 one rebound - lol
Assists - 1.5 lol
3P - very close - 3.4 to 3.27% - lol

Personally - I consider them about equal on the point's, Rebounds and Assists. I agree that Championships by itself shouldn't make the decision. Otherwise Robert Horry would be the best, but when you consider the other parameters - the one thing that separates these two is 6 championships with the same team - without any collusion to build the perfect team, without changing teams to get on the best team possible.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh, but honestly - I can't blame the kid for high expectations. He's a child. The father should have been more tempered though and been the voice of reason.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh, but honestly - I can't blame the kid for high expectations. He's a child. The father should have been more tempered though and been the voice of reason.

Voices of reason don't get paid the way Lavar will. Why is it so hard to see what that guy is doing?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voices of reason don't get paid the way Lavar will. Why is it so hard to see what that guy is doing?
I see what he is doing - and I understand - He is young - and trying to build up a name for himself. They want to sell his name for shoes and clothing. He intends to strike it big before he even plays his first game